Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova is a Russian endocrinologist and a trained pediatrician. She is also the eldest daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He is also a well trained and a well educated genetics researcher. Maria is also a co-owner of a multimillion-dollar medical institute called Nomenko. In 2022, Maria was approved along with her sister Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova by the United States.
Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova was born on Sunday, 28 April 1985.age 36 years; by 2022) in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), the Soviet Union (now Russia). As a young child, when her father Vladimir Putin was posted as an officer in the KGB in East Germany, Maria attended an East German school. Maria showed an interesting aptitude for science from a very young age. In 1991, the family moved from East Germany to their hometown in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), where they were admitted to the Peterschule Gymnasium. The sisters, Maria and Katerina, were deported by their father back to Germany due to an increase in mass violence in Leningrad. In Germany, Maria and her younger sister continued their studies under the able guardianship of Mathias Warnig, who worked with Putin as a KGB operative in East Germany. When the family moved to Moscow, Maria joined their family with her younger sister. In Moscow, she was admitted to the German School, Moscow. After completing school, Maria joined St. Petersburg University, where she studied biology. He later earned a degree in medicine from Moscow State University.
Hair Color: White
Eye Colour: light blue
parents and siblings
His father is Russian President Vladimir Putin. His mother’s name is Lyudmila Putina, she is a former flight attendant.
Maria also has a younger sister, Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova, who is a technical executive and a former acrobatic rock n’ roll dancer.
husband and children
In 2014, Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova married a Dutch businessman, Jorit Fassen. Maria and Fassen reportedly had a child together. Putin once told filmmaker Oliver Stone that he was a grandfather. Putin further said that he gets very little time to play with his grandson.
Some sources claim that Maria divorced her husband, Zorit Fassen, and married Yevgeny Nagorny, who works at the Russian gas plant, Novatek.
After completing her graduation from Moscow State University in 2011, Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova pursued another degree and went on to pursue a degree in Ph.D. Academician Ivan Ivanovich Dedov, who headed the Endocrinological Research Center (ESC) of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, became his mentor. His topic for his PhD was “Developmental and metabolic effects of recombinant growth hormone in the treatment of children with idiopathic short stature.” From 2013 to 2015, Maria is said to have co-authored 5 research studies, 2 of which are her well-known study, “Status of the Blood Antioxidant System in Patients with Active Acromegaly,” and her another study that focused solely on was “idiopathic stunting in children.”
- Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova is the eldest daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin, but Putin has never acknowledged anything about Maria being his daughter.
- The United States has accused Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova of playing a major role in hiding Putin’s real assets. The United States issued an official statement regarding the sanctions imposed. The country said
We have reason to believe that Putin, and many of his accomplices, and oligarchs, hide their wealth, hide their wealth, with family members who keep their wealth and their wealth in the American financial system, and the world. in many other parts of the , We believe that many of Putin’s assets are hidden with family members and that is why we are targeting him.”
- The sanctions on Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova are in response to allegations of genocide by the Russian military of a Ukrainian resident of Bucha.
- The US Treasury Department has accused Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova of secretly conducting genetics research for the defense industry with the help of the Russian government. In an officially released statement, the United States Treasury Department said,
Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova (Vorotsova) is the daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Maria Vorontsova leads several state-funded programs that have received billions of dollars for genetics research from the Kremlin and are personally overseen by Putin.
- There are rumors that Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova has another younger half-sister, who was with her father and his alleged girlfriend.
Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova’s net worth is estimated to be between $5 million and $10 million.
Facts / Trivia
- Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova serves as a personal advisor to Russian President Vladimir Putin in the field of ‘genetic engineering’.
- In 2014, when pro-Russian rebels shot down Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 over Ukraine, Dutch residents called for Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova to be permanently expelled from the country.
- Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova has conducted several experiments, focusing only on the topic of genetically engineered babies, an experiment personally overseen by Russian President Vladimir Putin.