Age: 54 Years
Date of Death: 07/05/2022
Some lesser known facts about Mohan Juneja
- Mohan Juneja was an Indian actor, who worked predominantly in Kannada and Telugu films.
- He hailed from Karnataka and did his higher education in Bangalore.
- He had an inclination towards acting since childhood. He started doing theater during his school-college days.
- Since Mohan’s father was a civil engineer in BWSSB, he wanted Mohan to become an engineer too. In an interview, Mohan revealed,
My father wanted me to become an engineer like him, but I was weak in studies.
- Reportedly, he used to watch at least 3 movies in a day as a child.
- Later, she joined a drama school to take a closer look at theater and acting, where she also learned makeup.
- He was a versatile actor who portrayed comic roles and antagonist roles with equal ease.
- Apart from Kannada and Telugu, Juneja had also appeared in various Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
- He acted in more than a hundred films in his career. One of his most acclaimed works includes Chelata (2006).
- He shared the screen with various superstars including Puneet, Darshan, Ambareesh, Upendra and Shivrajkumar.
- he did a cameo pacific neelKGF: Chapter 1, which was well received by the audience for its excellent dialogue delivery.
- He also starred in Hombale Films’ KGF: Chapter 2.
- Some of his notable works include Chelatha, Lakshmi (2018), Snehitharu (2012), and Koko (2012).
- In 2013, he did 5 consecutive films, including Padde Padhe, Vrindavanam, Kumbh Rashi and Sweety.
- Mohan acted in several TV serials, including Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar’s Vitara, which aired over 1000 episodes. This serial made Mohan a household name. In an interview, Juneja expressed,
It went on for over 1000 episodes and my role of Parandhama finally gave me an identity.
- He was also known for writing dialogues for films. In an interview he said,
I used to write dialogues at night and act during the day. However, I continued to struggle to find an identity.”
- Juneja was also interested in directing films. He often assisted GV Iyer in directing.
- Reportedly, Mohan was suffering from a prolonged illness related to his liver, which proved fatal for him.
- Confirming the sad news of Mohan Juneja’s passing, Hombale Films tweeted its condolences.
ನನ ನ ನ .
See , see .
Our heartfelt condolences to the family, friends and well wishers of actor Mohan Juneja. He was one of the most well-known faces in Kannada films and our KGF family. pic.twitter.com/xDDhanWuY0
— Hombale Films (@hombalefilms) 7 May 2022