Morgan Miles (The Voice 22) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Morgan Miles is an American singer and songwriter. She is best known for participating in NBC’s singing reality show The Voice Blind 2022, directed by Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani. She is originally from Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Morgan Miles was born on 28 July 1987 in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. His father’s name is Dan Miles and mother’s name is Karen Miles. She enrolled at the prestigious Belmont University for her freshman year while working part-time as a midwife to help pay the costs. She was crowned Best Female Artist at the 2009 CCMA.
In 2016, she released a six-song EP under the label “Miss Morgan Miles” and Rolling Stone named her one of “10 New Country Artists You Need to Know”. His most popular songs are No Love (2018), Acapella (2018), Whiskey Dreaming (2016), We Won’t Go Home (2016) and Nobody Better Than You (2016).
|Real Name||morgan miles|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||28 July 1987|
|Age (as in 2002)||35 years|
|birth place||Williamsport, Pennsylvania|
|family||Mother: Karen Myles
Father: Dan Miles
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education details and more
|First entry||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)
|Prize||Nashville Industry Music Awards 2020 (Artist of the Year and Album of the Year)|
physical statistics and more
|height||Feet: 5′ 9″ feet
In Meter : 1.8m
|weight||In Pounds: 150 lbs
In kilograms: 68kg
|hair color||light blonde|
|hobby||travel and music|
social media presence
Some facts about Morgan Miles
- Morgan Miles is originally from Pennsylvania and is currently residing in Nashville, Tennessee.
- He is a full time touring artist and has done 117 shows across the country in 2021.
- She has opened for artists such as Luke Bryan, Rick Springfield, Hank Williams Jr., Old Dominion and Kane Brown.
- She grew up listening to Janis Joplin, Bonnie Raitt and Susan Tedeschi and admires Eva Cassidy and Carole King for their songwriting.
- She recorded her first music album “Therapy” in January 2020. The album was produced by Corey Crowder and Jason Mater.
- Miles lost his 33-year-old close cousin to brain cancer, which he noted was a huge influence on his debut album.
- He has performed Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” during The Voice blind auditions. He made all the four chairs rotate with his brilliant performance.
- In 2020, Morgan won Artist of the Year and Album of the Year from the Nashville Industry Music Awards for her debut album, Therapy.
- She is very active on social media and has a huge fan following on Instagram.
If you have. have more information about morgan miles, Please comment below we will update within an hour.