Mumaith Khan is an Indian actress and dancer known for her bold and risky item numbers.
Mumaith Khan was born on Sunday, 1st September 1985.age 36 years; by 2021) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Virgo. His full name is Mumait Abdul Rashid Khan. She grew up in poverty and spent most of her childhood in a chawl in Mumbai. In an interview, walking the rough streets of the chawl she grew up in, she said,
Look, this is where I come from. I had to get out.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx): 65 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: dark brown
Figure Measurements (Approximately): 36-30-36
Mumaith Khan belongs to the Pathan family.
parents and siblings
His father, Abdul Rashid Khan, a Pathan from Pakistan, relocated to Mumbai. His mother Hasina Khan was a resident of Chennai. The couple had a total of 3 daughters. Mumait was the youngest of his sisters. She has a sister, Zabeen Khan, a Telugu actress.
Mumaith was rumored to be in a relationship with director Puri Jagan. Reportedly, she also dated star comedian Ali’s brother Khayum.
In an interview, Mumaith revealed the beginning of his journey in the film industry. She said that her elder sister Zabeen attended a college event and asked Mumaith to teach her dance. During the incident, Lightman spotted Zabin and offered to join a dance group of background dancers. At the same time, Bollywood choreographer Remo D’Souza broke up with the choreographer. Ahmed Khan, He was looking for girls to form a dance group. Zabeen asks his mother to let him and Mumaith join the dance group. Belonging to a Muslim Pathan family, strict rules and strict rules. Mumaith’s mother initially declined his request; However, she later agreed to let them dance as they were in dire need of money due to the financial crisis they were facing at that time. Mumaith became a background dancer at the age of 13. Gradually, he started catching cameos and item songs in films. She started her career in the film industry in 2001, when she featured in the song ‘Hari Gore’ from the Tamil film Majunu. In 2002, she starred in the Bollywood film Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai? I did a cameo. She came into limelight with her cameo as Reena or a hospital dancer in the movie Munna Bhai MBBS (2003). She made her Telugu debut with a cameo in the film Swami (2004). He also did cameos in Kannada, Bengali and Oriya films. By the end of 2017, he had acted in around 40 Telugu films, over 20 Hindi films, 16 Tamil and 5 Kannada films.
His first TV appearance was in 2013. She appeared as the third partner of Sana Said And Tushar Kalia In the 13th week of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 with the theme ‘Teen Ka Tadka’; However, they could not perform due to Sana and Tusshar being homeless. In 2017, she participated in 2 reality shows in a row. One of them was ‘Super 2’, an adventure reality show that aired on ETV Telugu, and the other show was Bigg Boss Telugu Season 1. In 2021, she judged the dance reality show, Dance Plus, which aired on Star. Mother Channel.
In 2022, he participated in Bigg Boss Non-Stop OTT (Telugu) as a contestant; However, she was the first contestant to be evicted from the show. After her stint in Bigg Boss OTT, she again entered the house as a wild-card contestant after a few weeks.
- Hyderabad Pub Controversy: On 31 December 2008, Mumaith was performing at a local pub in Hyderabad on New Year’s Eve when a group of party-goers spilled alcohol on Mumaith’s chest. This angered her so much that she immediately canceled the show.
- Cab driver accused of not paying dues: In 2020, a cab driver accused Mumaith of using his cab service for a round trip to Goa and not paying for the cab service. Mumaith lodged an official complaint with the Punjagutta police against the cab driver accusing him of using a fake name, mentally harassing him and lying about non-payment of cab service. He also showed screenshots of the chat about the cab driver and CCTV footage of the media paying cash for the cab service.
- Drug Case: During the Telugu season 1 of Bigg Boss, Mumaith’s name surfaced in Tollywood drug and money laundering case. He was sent a notice by the ED to the Bigg Boss house, after which he left the show for a day to reach the ED office to investigate the matter. He voluntarily asked the ED to give samples of his hair and nails. In 2017, he was given a clean chit in the drug case.
Facts / Trivia
- She is also known as Mumtaz Khan and Mumait Khan.
- His surnames are Momo and Munnu.
- He enjoys dancing since childhood. According to Mumaith, his mother says that he started dancing as soon as he was walking.
- In an interview, she revealed that she failed a class because of Marathi.
- According to Mumath, she is an average girl. In an interview, she said,
I think I’m just an average girl and I love it when people say things like sexy to me. I think it’s the magic of makeup.
- Talking about his appearance in an interview, Mumaith said,
I think my eyes are the sexiest part of me. I have small legs, but I like my long torso and slim waist”
- Mumath has numerous tattoos and piercings on her body, which contribute to the charming look she is known for. She had her tongue pierced when she was 18 years old. Some of her tattoos are on her upper back, lower back, wrists and lower abdomen. He has some holes on his eyebrows, navel and lips.
- In an interview, Mumaith revealed his wedding plans and said,
I want to get married and have kids in the next two to three years, or at least by the time I turn 30. So, there’s still time for that! ,
- He earned an amount of Rs. 750 as her first income when she was only 13 years old. He earned his first income by dancing in the background of a shoot.
- As a child, his mother used to find 50 paise in the house. However, Mumath struggled and later bought a duplex for Rs. 5.5 million in Mumbai.
- In 2015, during the peak of his career, Mumath suffered a severe head injury when five of his brain’s nerves were busted. In an interview, he told about the incident of injury to his head. He said,
After returning from Goa, the next day I took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror as soon as I came out of the bathroom. Suddenly, I remembered the song ‘Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye’ from DDLJ, where Kajol dances with a towel on her. I tried to parody too, but unfortunately I slipped and my head hit the sharp edge of my square bed. I really don’t remember what happened the next moment. I went into a coma for a period of 15 days, and after waking up I felt like I slipped yesterday and woke up today.
- Following his head injury, a total of nine titanium wires were inserted into his head during the operation, after which doctors advised him to rest for about 2 years. She was also told by the doctors that she was more likely to go into a state of depression.
- In November 2017, she was seen in Hyderabad at a cancer awareness walk called ‘Winners Walk’ which was started to spread awareness about the deadly disease.
- According to Mumath, she drinks alcoholic beverages and sometimes smokes but does not take drugs.