Muthumalar is an Indian woman best known as the ex-wife of Indian film director Bala.
Muthumalar was born in 1972 (age 50 years; by 2022) in Theni, Tamil Nadu. He did his schooling from TMHNU Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tamil Nadu. Malar graduated from JC Arts and Science.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Black
parents and siblings
Not much is known about his parents and siblings.
husband and children
Muthumalar tied the knot with Indian film director Bala in a traditional ceremony in Madurai on 5 July 2004. Together they have a daughter Prarthana. The couple got divorced on 5 March 2022 after being in marriage for almost 17 years. It is being told that Malar and Bala were living separately for about four years. They filed for divorce by mutual consent.
- TV. serial: Rani of Jhansi (2009)
Facts / Trivia
- Muthumallar enjoys reading and traveling in his spare time.
- As of 2022, she lives in Chennai.
- He is good friends with Tamil actor Jayam Ravi’s wife Aarti and Tamil singer Sandhavi.
- He is affectionately called Malar by his friends and family.