Marital Status: Married
Age: 40 Years
Hometown: Hyderabad, Telangana
Some lesser known facts about Nataraja Master
- Nataraja Master is an Indian dancer and artist. He has been a part of several reality shows including Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5 and Bigg Boss Telugu digital series on OTT.
- After completing his primary and secondary education in his hometown, Nataraja moved to Hyderabad to pursue a career in the Telugu entertainment industry.
- Initially, after moving to Hyderabad, he worked as a waiter in producer Satyanarayana’s hotel and restaurant. The turning point in his career was the moment when Satyanarayana recognized Nataraja’s dancing talent during a visit to their hotel and offered him to join the Disco Shanti Dance Institute, Srihari’s wife. Later, she worked as a dance teacher in various dance institutes of Hyderabad.
- Natraj Master made his television debut in 2000 when he participated in Gemini TV’s dance competition show ‘Dance Baby Dance’. He managed to qualify a few rounds in the competition. Thereafter, she participated in another dancing reality show series aired on ETV Dance.
- The dancer made her film debut in 2006 with the Telugu language film ‘Vedhi’ directed by V Dorairaj. The cast of the film included Sharwanand, Gopika, Natraj, Santosh, Vinay Varma. and Aryan. Later, he worked as a supporting actor in several other Tollywood movies including Highway and Godiva.
- In 2007, the dancer got a chance to perform in the finale of AATA Season 1. AATA is a reality dance show on Zee Telugu channel. Impressed by her dancing skills mentor Bharat, Neetu offered her to join the season 2 of the dance reality show.
- Later in 2008, he participated in AATA Season 2 and won the competition. He then acted as a mentor to contestants Bharat and Sri Vidya in Atta Season 3, where he finished third. In 2009, he produced the Zee Telugu TV show Magadheera Dare to Dance. He then appeared as a judge, director and producer on other shows on Gemini TV and Maa TV.
- In 2021, Nataraja Master participated in Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5 as a contestant. The show premiered on 5 September 2021 on Star Maa and Disney+ Hotstar. He was kicked out of the show after being in the Bigg Boss house for four weeks.
- Thereafter, he became a part of the Bigg Boss Telugu digital series ‘Bigg Boss Non-Stop’. The contestants were asked to choose three contestants who, in their opinion, did not deserve to be placed in the top five. There was some heated argument between Bindu Madhavi and Natraj in the last episode, and the next episode will involve more.’ Nataraja refers to Bindu as “Shurpanakha” in an episode when he nominates her and turns to “Lakshman banam”, implying that the crowd will “bite off her nose.” The point also assumes the position of ‘Mahishasur Mardini’. Nataraja even tells Bindu that she lacks the qualities of a decent Telugu girl and that her father has “failed because of her”. Natraj’s words against Bindu have angered many netizens and fans on social media. They are criticizing Natraj for launching a “personal attack” at the point during the nomination process. While Nataraja had previously appeared in BB Telugu Season 5, Bindu was making her debut in BB Telugu with the OTT season. She has previously appeared in Bigg Boss Tamil.
- Dancer Nataraja aka Natraj Master performed at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Park in Jubilee Hills, inspired by Rajya Sabha MP Joginpally Santosh Kumar, who launched the Green India Challenge inspired by Haritha Haram, the brainchild of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. Had it. In his speech, he emphasized the importance of planting and protecting trees to protect the ecosystem. The dancer urged the people to plant trees to provide oxygen to the coming generations and make the country green and clean. He also nominated actor Mohamed Khayum, also known as Lobo, and actresses Tanuja and Uma.