Nisha Rawal is an Indian model and television actress known primarily for her work in the Hindi television industry. He was born on 18 November 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
He got his early education from a school in Mumbai. Rawal was interested in singing since his school days, due to which he learned singing in his teenage years from Pandit Sanjay Singh.
Nisha Rawal made her career in acting, she also did theater in 2 plays like Poor Chand Ki Raat and Ichha. In 2001, she made her debut in the television industry with Doordarshan’s serial Aane Wala Kal. After that in 2002, she appeared in the Star Plus serial Kesar in the role of Binita.
After playing the role of Simran in another Bollywood film Jack N Jhol in 2010, she appeared as Saumya Dewan in Life OK’s serial Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki in 2011. In 2012, she appeared as a contestant in Nach Baliye Season 5 opposite Karan Mehra.
Nisha Rawal Bio
|Real Name||Nisha Rawali|
|Date of birth||18 November 1984|
|age in years)||38 years (2022)|
|birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|family||Father: Not Known
Mother: Lakshmi Rawal
|height||165 cm (in cm)
1.65 meters (in metres)
5’5″ (feet in inches)
|weight||60 kg (in kg)
132 pounds (in pounds)
Education Details and Debut
|First entry||Television: The Aane Pal (2001)
Movie: Rafoo Chakkar (2008)
social media information
If you like Nisha Rawal and you want to know more about her, you can follow her on platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
Some lesser known facts about Nisha Rawal
- Nisha is an Indian model and actress who first came into limelight for the role of Saumya Dewan in the TV serial Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki.
- He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in a Rajput Hindu family.
- She also drinks alcohol occasionally.
- She made her debut in the television industry in 2001 with the television serial Aane Wala Kal.
- Before her acting debut in the television industry she also appeared in few plays Poorni Chand Ki Raat and Ichha.
- She also smokes frequently.
- In 2022, she was seen as a contestant in the digital show Lock Up.