Age: 50 Years
Hometown: Delhi, India
Some lesser known facts about Nishi Singh
- Nishi Singh Bhadli was a famous Indian actress, who worked predominantly in the Indian television industry and mainly appeared in comedy roles. He passed away on 16 September 2022 after battling the disease for the last three years. According to her husband Sanjay Singh Bhadli, Nishi died two days after celebrating her 50th birthday.
- In 2001, Nishi Singh made her debut with the Hindi film ‘Monsoon Wedding’, which was a recipient of the Golden Lion Award and received a Golden Globe Award nomination.
- Reportedly, in 2008, Nishi Singh cast child actors for the film Slumdog Millionaire.
- In 2011, Nishi Singh acted in the television serial Hitler Didi aired on Zee TV. She played the role of Maina, the mother of Sunaina (Smita Singh). In the same year, she appeared in the television show ‘Love Express’, which depicted the story of two Punjabi families, who tried to arrange a marriage during a train journey.
- In 2012, Nishi Singh appeared as Haseena Bi in the popular television show Qubool Hai, which was aired on Zee TV.
- In 2016, Nishi Singh appeared in the television serial Ishqbaaaz.
- In 2017, Nishi Singh appeared in the television show “Tenali Rama”, which was aired on Sony SAB.
- In 2020, in a media interview, her husband revealed that their daughter lived with him, and their son lived in Nishi Singh’s parents’ house in Delhi. He said in the conversation that Nishi’s parents were not financially sound and when he decided to join the television industry his parents disapproved of him. he said,
We can’t back away from our families, as their family is not financially strong and I rejected me when I decided to join showbiz. We are struggling and need help. ,
- Nishi Singh Bhadli passed away two days after celebrating his fiftieth birthday on 18 September 2022. In a media interview, her husband said that Nishi was on a liquid diet; However, she ate her favorite ‘besan ka laddu’ on her birthday and was overjoyed. Sanjay Singh said,
The biggest irony is that we celebrated his 50th birthday a day before yesterday (September 16). Although she could not talk, she seemed very happy. I requested her to eat her favorite gram flour laddoos and she did.”
In the same discussion, he said that Nishi Singh suffered a paralysis attack in February 2019 and again in August 2020. In May 2022, she again suffered a paralytic attack and became seriously ill. His daughter dropped out of school to take care of him, and he too did not accept any work as he had to be with her the whole time. He said that he sold his house and car in March 2022 to meet the cost of Nishi’s treatment. He named his colleagues Ramesh Taurani, Gul Khan, Surbhi Chandna and Sinta from the television industry, who helped him in his financial crisis.