Pallavi Dey (Actress) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Cause of Death, Biography, Boyfriend and more
Pallavi Dey was an Indian Bengali television actress. She is best known for playing the lead role of Gauri in Colors Bangla som mane na with Sam. She also acted in the television serials Resham Japi, Kunjo Chhaya, Saraswati Prem and Ami Sirajer Begum. On 15 May 2022, Pallavi was found hanging from the ceiling fan in her flat in Garfa, Kolkata.
|Real Name||Pallavi Dey|
|Date of birth||23 February 1997|
|birth place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|death||15 May 2022|
|place of death||Garfa, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|cause of death||suicidal|
|hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|family||Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Partner: Sagnik Chakraborty (Entrepreneur)
Education details and more
|School||Santragachi Bhanumati Girls High School, Howrah|
|First entry||Television : Ami Sirajer Begum (2018; Bengali)
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 4″ feet|
|Hobby||reading and traveling|
social media presence
Some facts about Pallavi Dey
- Pallavi Dey was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Pallavi never thought of working in the television industry. She was lucky to get a chance to audition and was selected for the lead role of Lutfunnisa Begum aka Lutfa in Star Jalsha’s show Ami Sirajer Begum.
- Her other popular TV shows are Resham Japi, Kunjo Chhaya and Saraswati Prem.
- In 2021, she was seen as a lead actress in Mon Mane Na. This show was inspired by Marathi TV show jiva burnt yeda pisa,
- Pallavi committed suicide on 15 May 2022 in her flat in Garfa. He was taken to MR Bangur Hospital where he was declared brought dead. Based on the preliminary investigation, the police suspect that Pallavi died of suicide, while her family members are alleging wrongdoing in it.
If you have. have more information about Pallavi Dey, Please comment below we will update within an hour.