Husband: Divya Narendra
Mother: Kristin Holby
Some Lesser Known Facts About Phoebe White
- Phoebe White is an American chartered financial analyst and the wife of Divya Narendra. She is the great-granddaughter of famous architect Stanford White. She currently serves as the Executive Director of US Rates Strategy at JP Morgan.
- He was born in New York and had his early education at Mamaronek High School. In 2006, she went on to pursue a bachelor’s degree in economics and arts from Princeton University. A year before her finals in 2008, she went on to do a summer internship at HRJ Capital. She completed her graduation from Princeton University in 2010 and became a CFA charterholder from the CFA Institute in September 2014.
- She belongs to a Christian family and is the daughter of Kristin Holby Darnell of Larchmont, NY and Sebastian Ann White of Geneva. Her mother ran a dress shop in Clotilde, Larchmont, and worked professionally as a model and actress. His father is a nuclear physicist at the European Council for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva. She is also the step-daughter of Dr. James E. Darnell who is a molecular cell biologist and works as a professor at Rockefeller University in New York. She has two siblings and one of them is her twin sister Camilla White.
- Phoebe White married Divya Narendra on 17 June 2017 and the couple got married at the Wainwright House, a celebration hall in Rye, New York City. He met Divya Narendra in New York in 2013, when she had gone out to attend a birthday party. Divya, who was not a guest at the party, was hovering over the bar when she met White. They talked to each other for a short time and that duration was enough for Narendra to search her online to get enough information about her. He found her email address and emailed her. This conversation led to their first meeting which was followed by a long-term relationship and then marriage.
- Her husband Divya Narendra is a renowned businessman who gained his share of headlines for coming up with the idea of Facebook. He filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg for stealing his idea and website code, and won the case. He became more popular after the release of the film The Social Network in 2010.
- He began his career as an interest rate derivatives trading summer analyst at JP Morgan in June 2009. After serving in this position for three months, he was promoted to the position of Interest Rate Derivatives Sales Analyst at JPMorgan. After working in this position for two years and resigned in August 2012. In June 2012, he was also appointed as a Research Associate at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and worked there until January 2014. He rejoined JP Morgan in January 2014. Senior Regulatory Policy Associate and worked in this position till May 2015. It was in June 2015, when she became the Vice President of US Rates Strategy, and remained in the position until February 2020. He was promoted to this position in the same month. Executive Director, US Rates Strategy, and continues to serve in this position.