Rabia Imran is a Pakistani national best known for being the daughter of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Shahbaz Sharif,
Rabia Imran was born in Lahore, Pakistan.
Eye Colour: black
Rabia belongs to the Sharif family which has a strong political background. her dad, Shahbaz Sharif Became the Prime Minister of Pakistan on 11 April 2022, and his brother, Hamza ShahbaziBecame the Chief Minister of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab on 16 April 2022.
parents and siblings
Rabia’s father’s name is Shahbaz Sharif, who is the Prime Minister of Pakistan. His mother’s name is Begum Nusrat Shahbaz. He has two brothers, Hamza Shahbaz and Suleiman Shahbaziand two sisters, Khadija Shahbaz and Javeria Shahbaz Sharif.
husband and children
Rabia married Ali Imran Yusuf.
Rabia Bhat belongs to the Kashmiri tribe.
Rabia is a Sunni Muslim.
In 2012, Rabia attracted controversy when an FIR was filed against her and her husband for torturing and kidnapping a bakery worker. In the FIR, the activist said that Rabia and her husband Ali Imran Yusuf beat and threatened her when he refused to serve her food. She also said that her bodyguards forced her to serve food to Rabia and when her husband came to the bakery he started beating and kicking the worker. Ali was produced before the court where he denied all the charges and the police also said that Ali and Rabia were not involved in the case. They were denying the charges even after CCTV footage produced in court showed Ali beating and kicking the worker. The activist also said that the police harassed her for withdrawing the case against Rabia and her husband.
Facts / Trivia
- Many media houses also know Rabia as Lady Gangster.
- Rabia’s family has a political background and is also famous for being involved in money laundering cases and corruption charges.
- In 2019, Rabia was charged with assets beyond the means case. He was summoned by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and produced before the court on 18 April 2019. In an interview, her brother, Hamza spoke about this and said,
The NAB has been politicized and it has become clear that this is a tool the government is trying to use to victimize us.”
- In 2021, Rabia and her husband, Ali became fugitives in the Saaf Pani Company corruption case. Rabia’s father Shahbaz said that the matter was of “political harassment”.
- In 2022, the Lahore Court confiscated the movable and immovable properties of Rabia and Ali and also issued an arrest warrant against them.