Date of Death: 31/05/2022
Age: 38 Years
Marital Status: Married
|profession||government school teacher|
|physical statistics and more|
|eye color||dark brown|
|hair color||dark brown|
|year of birth||1987|
|date of death||31 May 2022|
|place of death||Kulgam District, South Kashmir|
|Age (at the time of death)||36 years|
|cause of death||targeted terrorist attack Hindustan Times|
|hometown||Samba, Jammu and Kashmir|
|relationships and more|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||married|
|husband/wife||Raj Kumar (School Teacher)|
Some lesser known facts about Rajni Bala
- Rajni Bala was a Kashmiri Pandit school teacher at Government High School in Gopalpora, Kulgam district of Kashmir. She lived there with her husband and 13-year-old daughter. Her husband, also a school teacher, was appointed as a government school teacher in another village in Kulgam.
- Rajni and her husband worked as government school teachers since 2009. In Kulgam, Rajni’s school was about 7 km from her rented accommodation in Chawlgam village. Her husband and daughter dropped her off the school minutes before a terrorist shot her in the head at the school’s entrance.
- Rajni was working in Government High School, Gopalpora for the last five years. The couple had been requesting the authorities for a long time to shift them to a safer district. His request to be transferred to another school the night before the attack was accepted and it was Rajni’s last day at school when she died.
- The authorities shifted his body to his native village Samba after completing the medical and legal formalities. Reporters spoke to Bala’s husband and he said,
- The attack was the seventh targeted terrorist attack on civilians in Jammu and Kashmir, according to DNA. DNA After this attack, protests were held in the village demanding protection from the authorities in the next 24 hours.