Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was one of the most famous Indians millionaire businessman, a stock trader, and an investor who used to be called king of stock market And also nicknamed the Warren Buffet of India. He became the headline of the Indian news industry pass away on 14 August 2022 at the age of 62.
The news industry was covered by the death of a multi-billionaire businessman that shocked everyone. According to reports, his death took place after Suffering from chronic kidney disease.
it was born On 5th July in 1960 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. they completed studies Also at Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics and The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in Mumbai. he was a B.Com Graduate and Chartered Accountant also. He was very interested in stock trading and investing since childhood. he was a married Man and Rekha got married to Jhunjhunwala on 22 February in the year 1987.
he had two sons Whose names are Aryaman Jhunjhunwala and Aryaveer Jhunjhunwala. he has one daughter Whose name is Nishtha Jhunjhunwala. he has an elder Brother Whose name is Rajesh Jhunjhunwala.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Bio
|Real Name||Rakesh Jhunjhunwala|
|Date of birth||5 July 1960|
|age in years)||62 years|
|birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|family||Father: Radheshyamji Jhunjhunwala
Mother: Urmila Jhunjhunwala
|siblings||Brother: Rajesh Jhunjhunwala
Sister: Sudha Gupta
|Children||Aryaman Jhunjhunwala, Aryaveer Jhunjhunwala
|height||5’6″ (feet in inches)
1.68 meters (in metres)
168 cm (in cm)
|weight||187 ibs (in pounds)
85 kg (in kg)
|hair color||salt and pepper|
Education Details and Debut
|education||private schools in mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College of Economics, Mumbai
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
|educational qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Post Graduate in Chartered Accountant (CA)|
|First entry||Not Applicable|
social media information
that very Active across all social media platform and information exchange with him fan on a regular basis. he keeps Entry Photos and videos about his personal and professional life on a regular basis. fan can join him instagram and on Twitter with the link below.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Instagram- @rakeshjhunjhunwala_
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Twitter- @JhunJhunwala_R
Some lesser known facts about Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Because of his knowledge, experience and income in the stock market he was Specified The Big Bull, The King of Dalal Street and Indian Warren as Buffet.
- He was in news in the year 2022 when SEBI Investigated He was listed for insider trading in the shares of Aptech Company and was also issued a show cause notice.
- talking about him PropertyHe has a 4500 sq ft duplex worth Rs 30 crore in Malabar Hills, South Mumbai.
- He also had 18,000 square feet holiday home Lonavala comprises of 7 bedrooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, a gym and a disco.
- his total net worth In the year 2022 was about $3 billion.