Roopa Rayappa is an Indian actress, model, content creator and meme producer, who predominantly works in the Kannada film industry. She is best known for appearing as Shanti in the popular pan-India film sequels KGF: Chapter 1 (2018) and KGF: Chapter 2 (2022).
Roopa Rayappa was born on Monday, 2 December 1991.age 30 years; by 2021) in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Their zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He did his schooling at Indian Public School, Bangalore. Roopa studied PCMB in 2009 at Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. Thereafter, he enrolled at Atria Institute of Technology to pursue Electronics and Communication Engineering.
She wanted to become an actress since childhood. Roopa joined a theater group in her final year of college, and participated in several plays.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: brown
Not much is known about his parents. He has an elder brother.
Roopa started her career by acting in commercial plays. She has been a part of several popular English and Kannada theater groups such as Bangalore Little Theatre, Jagriti Theatre, Prakasam and Mimav Mystery Theatre.
Aspired to be an actress since childhood, Roopa auditioned for a role in the Kannada period action drama KGF: Chapter 1 in October 2016. Although she failed the audition, Roopa was offered a few more roles in the film; He played the role of a slave Shanti in the film. The film was released in cinemas across India on 21 December 2018. It was dubbed into four other languages including Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
In the same year, he played a small role in the Kannada film Trataka. After this, he acted in few short films like Kasana and Lali.
Rayappa was seen in short films by the makers of the Kannada film ‘One Cut to Cut’ (2022), who offered him the role of ‘Neha’ in the film.
Roopa also appeared in the Kannada film ‘Mysore Diaries’ (2022).
In the same year, she appeared in the sequel to the Kannada period action drama KGF: Chapter 1. Roopa played the role of Shanti, an activist in KGF in KGF: Chapter 2.
Advertisements and Music Videos
Roopa has been featured in TV commercials for several popular brands such as Colors Super, a TV channel, and Carle Infra, a real estate and urban infrastructure development company headquartered in Bangalore.
He has also appeared in print advertisements for brands like mfine and bank market.
She has appeared in the music videos of several Kannada songs including Sakhi by Rao Nandkishore.
- the actors): Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Yash, Puneet Rajkumar, Vijay Sethupathi, Dhanush
- Actress(es): Amy Poehler, Tina Feu
- travel destination: Los Angeles
- mention: “A man must do his job so well that the living, the dead and the unborn cannot do it better.” By Martin Luther King Jr., “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. To whom this feeling is a stranger, who can no longer stop to wonder and Can stand in awe, he is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.” By Albert Einstein, “Another second in the sun, a decade in the darkness attending a dream. Have you forgotten what she looks like? Or do you only see what you want to believe?”
Facts / Trivia
- Roopa likes to read and travel in her spare time.
- He is a film buff. As a teenager, Roopa used to watch at least two movies a day.
- Rayappa is often seen drinking alcohol on several occasions.
- Before joining acting, Roopa used to manage backstage operations.
- Although Roopa played a role in the period action film KGF: Chapter 1 (2018) in the blink of an eye, her role left an impact on audiences and critics alike. Talking about this in an interview, Roopa said,
A lot of industry insiders have recognized me. Earlier I had to go looking for opportunities. Now when I say that I have acted in KGF, they take me seriously. The film fraternity has started recognizing me because of this film, and congratulatory messages are pouring in. This is creating more work for me. ,
- In an interview, she shared that she lost a movie because she didn’t know how to drive a car. He said,
I just lost on one because I didn’t know driving. However, I have a project which is being finalized, and I am in talks for another film.”
- During an interview, Roopa revealed that she wanted to act in Tamil films like ‘Aruvi’ (2016) and ‘Aram’ (2017) and Kannada films like ‘Nathicharami’ (2018).
- He has been featured on the cover of various magazines like Vogue.
- In 2015, he received the ‘Best Short Film Karnataka’ award for the film ‘Nityakarma’ at the Bengaluru International Short Film Festival (BISFF).