Roopal Tyagi is an Indian choreographer and television actor. She is known for her performance in the popular Zee TV show ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’. She appeared in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8’ and the television reality show ‘Bigg Boss 9’.
Roopal Tyagi was born on Friday, 6 October 1989.age 32 years; by 2022) in Bangalore, Karnataka. She did her schooling at Sophia High School, Bangalore. She learned dance at Shiamak Davar International Dance School, Bangalore.
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Colour: dark brown
weight: 48 kg
Body Measurements: 32-23-33
parents and siblings
His father’s name is Rajesh Tyagi and mother’s name is Poonam Tyagi.
His brother’s name is Smitesh Tyagi.
Roopal Tyagi is unmarried.
relationships / affairs
Roopal Tyagi was in a relationship with Akhlaq Khan. However, the couple broke up in 2013.
It was rumored that Roopal Tyagi was in a relationship with Ankit Gera; Her co-star from the popular Hindi TV serial, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke. However, Ankit said that he was not in a relationship with her. Giving an interview, Ankit said,
Whatever problem happened between me and Roopal is a thing of the past. There was nothing from my side. I never dated him. We became friends while doing a show together, and when she kept talking against me, I decided to honor our friendship and keep quiet. ,
Roopal Tyagi started his acting career with the Hindi TV serial Hamari Beti Ka Vivah. The TV serial started on 21 April 2008 and she played the role of ‘Mansha Kohli’. Some other TV serials in which she appeared are ‘Kasam Se’ (2006), ‘Ek Nai Choti Si Zindagi’ (2011) and ‘Sapne Suhane Ladki Ke (2012). She participated in the eighth season of the reality television show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. Roopal was a participant of the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss 9’ and paired with Indian actress Digangana Suryavanshi in the show. She was kicked out of the show in the second week of voting.
He assisted Bollywood choreographer Pony Verma on the song ‘Mere Dholna’ from the movie Bhool Bhulaiyaa. Talking about working with the Bollywood superstar, Vidya balanRoopal Tyagi said,
Vidya Balan is a superhost. I cherish this picture and the days when I was contemplating a career in choreography. Although life and destiny had other plans. ,
After participating in various reality TV shows, Roopal decided that he needed to make a strong comeback in the television industry. In 2021, he played the lead role in the TV serial ‘Ranju Ki Betiyan’ as ‘Bulbul Mishra’. The show was aired on the TV channel Dangal.
In 2019, Roopal Tyagi played the role of Manasvi Singh Mahat in the TV serial ‘Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’. Later, in 2019, she appeared as Manisha in the Indian TV series ‘Laal Ishq’.
- Roopal Tyagi won the Zee Rishtey Award for Favorite Sister in 2012 for the serial ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’. She played the role of Mahima Makwana’s sister in this serial.
- In 2012, for the TV serial ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’; He won the Zee Rishtey Award for Favorite New Jodi.
- In 2013, the Indian Telly Awards nominated her in the category of ‘Fresh New Face’ for playing the role of Gunjan.
- In 2014, Roopal Tyagi was nominated for the Zee Rishtey Awards for Favorite Popular Face – Female.
He has a Hyundai Venue car.
- Meal: Dark Chocolate, Pani Puri and Pesto Pasta
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- book: When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Kushner
Facts / Trivia
- Roopal Tyagi stood against body shaming of women in the Indian television industry regarding body shape, skin colour, texture etc.
- She once said in an interview that she does not spend much time on her social media accounts.
- Roopal Tyagi judges the famous Indian beauty pageant, ‘Mrs. India 2019’
- On the occasion of Hindu Day, Rupal Tyagi spoke of speaking his mother tongue ‘Hindi’. In an interview, he had said that we should keep our Hindu culture intact.
- She also runs a YouTube channel which has 7.66K subscribers (as of May 2022).
- Rupal Tyagi had to learn wrestling for the TV serial ‘Ranju Ki Betiyan’.