Hometown: United States
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 25 Years
Some lesser known facts about Ruhi Dosani
- Ruhi Dosani is a US-based Indian digital content creator and social media influencer who has over 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Ruhi Dosani belongs to a Sikh Punjabi family.
- Ruhi Dosani addresses herself on her Instagram account as ‘Punjab di Kudi living abroad’.
- Dosani started posting dance videos on his Instagram account with his American friends on popular Bollywood tracks from the 90s. His first viral reel was on the Bigini shoot by Yash Raj Mukhte. Later, Roohi collaborated with social media influencers, brands and actors. Her most viral videos include Nirma recreating Badshah Masala Jingles and Hello Honey Bunny.
- In 2022, Roohi Dosani was badly trolled on social media for posting a reel collaboration with Kartik Aaryan, in which she recreated the hook-step of the title track of the film Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. Fans trolled Roohi as her attempt at hook step was completely different and hilarious.
- Ruhi Dosani works in a software company in America.
- Roohi Dosani was invited along with her family by a Bollywood actor and her inspiration Aamir Khan To celebrate Baisakhi in April 2022 at his residence in Mumbai.
- Ruhi Dosani used to sing religious songs in Gurudwara during her childhood days.
- According to Roohi, at the beginning of her career, she used to work 18 hours a day to meet her expenses in the United States.
- According to Ruhi, she is a strong believer in manifestation.
- In an interview, Roohi revealed that when she relocated to the United States, she gave a test to join the US Army, however, she did not get success.
- Roohi is also part of Monk Entertainment, a full-service talent management, influencer marketing and video production company.
- In an interview, Roohi mentioned that Bollywood inspires her to create more content.
- Roohi said in an interview that when she and her family lived in India, they used to watch movies every weekend, so when they moved to the United States, they never lost touch with their Indian roots or Bollywood for that matter. .
- According to Roohi, she wants to reel on the song Dilli Dilli from the film No One Killed Jessica.
- Bollywood actors follow Roohi Ranveer singh On Instagram.
- In an interview with Business Insider, Roohi said that she enjoys listening to Bollywood music in her spare time. He added,
“I play Bollywood music a lot when I am driving or sitting idle and they (friends) start grooving to it. This is how it started. We’ve just started growing, that’s all. My first video that went viral was because of Diljit Dosanjh.”