Hometown: Bangalore, Karnataka
Height: 5′ 7″ (approx.)
Marital Status: Married
|other names||Rupesh Rajanna metrosaga|
|profession||Social Worker, Actor, Businessman|
|physical statistics and more|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 square meters
in feet and inches– 5′ 7″
|First entry||TV (Competitors): Bigg Boss Kannada 9 (2022)
|Date of birth||July 1|
|birth place||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|CASTEISMAND||Kannada Twitter – Rupesh Rajanna|
|relationships and more|
|wedding date||30 April|
|wife/husband/wife||name not known
|Guardian||name not known|
Some lesser known facts about Rupesh Rajanna
- Rupesh Rajanna is an Indian social worker, businessman, actor and mimicry artist. In 2022, she participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada’ season 9.
- When he was very young, his father died. He was raised by his mother alone.
- Rupesh is the owner of an event management company. He has also started a company ‘My Own Business Institute’ which helps businessman to expand his business.
- He has worked as a TV host and also acted in few Kannada films.
- He has been appointed as the President of Karunada Sevakaru and works for the welfare of Kannada people. Rupesh has organized several protests and rallies in support of Kannadigas.
- He once opposed the Karnataka Maratha Community Development Corporation Limited, after which he was arrested and sent to jail.
- In 2018, his Kannadiga group protested against the legendary Indian actor. Rajinikanth For his comments on the Cauvery river dispute. In protest, he said that the protest was not against Tamils but against Rajinikanth. His pro-Kannada group also asked various theater owners in Bengaluru to stop the screening of Rajinikanth’s film ‘Kaala’ (2018).
- Rupesh is a big supporter of Kannadigas. Talking about Kannada people in an interview, he said,
I was in love with Kannada earlier. I was the first anchor. I acted in the film. Then started fighting in favor of Kannada. Now everyone knows me. It is alleged that Rupesh hates all languages. But, I am only against imposing another language on my own language. I lost my father at a young age. There was only mother. They raised us and brought us here.”
- Rupesh has also opposed the celebration of Hindi Divas. He once started anti-Hindi campaigns #WeDontWantHindiDivas and #WewantBharatabhashadivas through his Twitter account.
- Talking to Kannada actor, in a reality TV show sudeepThey said,
You raised your voice about Kannada. This was known to seven crore people at once. You hoisted the Kannada flag on the Burj Khalifa building. I thank you on behalf of the whole of Karnataka. I’m so angry, I can’t cry. But when I get angry, I get angry like no one else.”
I will fight for Kannada. This does not mean that I am against another language. I will not tolerate if any other language is imposed. I am not a fool, I have no shame in making sacrifices like Mangalagauri: Kavyashree Gowda.
- Rupesh is also involved in various social services and has helped various needy people.
- In 2022, she participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada’ season 9 hosted by famous South Indian actor Kichcha Sudeep.