Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Abohar, Punjab
Age: 25 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts Sachin Bishnoi
- Sachin Bishnoi is an Indian gangster, part of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. He was allegedly involved in the heinous murder of the popular Punjabi singer Sidhu Musewala On 29 May 2022 in Mansa district of Punjab.
- As a member of a group of Lawrence Bishnoi gang, Sachin has been actively involved in criminal activities like dacoity, extortion, land grabbing and kidnapping.
- Popular Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala was shot dead on 29 May 2022 by some unidentified assailants in Mansa district of Punjab. After his murder, goldie braroA Canadian gangster claimed Moosewala’s murder on his Facebook account. In his Facebook post he admitted to killing Musewala along with his group members Lawrence Bishnoi and Sachin Bishnoi. Subsequently, Lawrence confirmed this by posting a post on his Facebook account in which he claimed to have killed Moosewala with the help of his group members Sachin Bishnoi and Goldie Brar.
- A few days later, Sachin made a virtual call to a media house, taking responsibility for Sidhu Musewala’s murder. He said that he killed Musewala with his own hands. Describing Moosewala’s killing as an act of revenge, Sachin said that he killed the Youth Akali Dal leader to avenge the murder. Vicky Middukhera and goldie’s cousin Gurlal Jura, Apparently, Vicky Middukhera was shot dead by some unidentified assailants in the parking lot of Sector 71, SAS Nagar (Mohali) on 7 August 2021, and Gurlal Brar was shot dead on 11 October 2022 outside a nightclub in industrial area Chandigarh. was killed.
- During a conversation with a media house, Sachin claimed that the killers of Vicky Middukheda and Gurlal Brar were members of the Kaushal gang, and the gangsters arrested by the police revealed that Sidhu Musewala was also involved in their murders. he said,
The gangsters caught in the case belonged to the Kaushal gang and all had disclosed the name of Moose Wala.
- Further, when asked about his association with Goldie Brar, Bishnoi said,
He is our brother. His brother was also murdered by the same people.”
- During the conversation, when Sachin was asked about acquiring the state-of-the-art weapons that he used on Moose Wala, he refused to divulge its origin. he said,
We don’t mention their names, we have more dangerous weapons than people might have seen in Hollywood movies.
- When asked about threatening to kill Mankirat Aulakh within two days, Sachin replied,
But the threat did nothing. There are some people who do nothing, but we are going to kill other gang members soon.”
- When asked about the next target in the conversation, Sachin refused to share his identity. He said that the name will be revealed soon.
- In June 2022, he took to his Facebook account to claim responsibility for the murder of Sidhu Musewala.
- A Special Investigation Team (SIT) was constituted by the Punjab government to probe the Sidhu Musewala murder case. During a conversation with the media, a police officer said,
We are probing the alleged remarks made by Sachin Thapan Bishnoi. We neither confirm nor deny the comments. But, yes, he is a suspect.”
- Bishnoi enjoys writing, boxing, listening to music and playing the violin for free.
- An adventure lover, Sachin loves to experience adventure sports like mountain biking and sky diving.
- He is very fond of animals, especially dogs.
- He is proficient in three languages- Hindi, English and Punjabi. Sachin has shared on his Facebook account that he wants to learn Korean and Dutch languages.
- Reportedly, he is associated with the Gau Raksha Dal, a non-governmental organization (NGO) working for the protection of cows.
- According to his Facebook account, he is a follower of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- As of 2022, he is living in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Talking about his uncle Lawrence Bishnoi in an interview, Sachin said,
He is a follower of Bajrangbali and a symbol not only for us but for the entire country.