Sanah Kapoor is an Indian actor best known for playing the role of Isha Arora in the Bollywood film ‘Shaandaar’ (2015).
Sana Kapoor was born on Monday 15 February 1993.age 29 years; by 2022) in Mumbai. He earned a master’s degree in literature and psychology and attended the University of East London and Mithibai College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Black
parents and siblings
Sanah’s father Pankaj Kapur and her mother Supriya Pathak are famous Bollywood actors. She has two brothers, Ruhaan Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor (half-brother).
Sanah is married to Mayank Pahwa who is an actor and is the son of the famous couple Manoj Pahwa and Seema Pahwa. They were married on 2 March 2022 in Mahabaleshwar. Their sangeet ceremony was held on March 1, 2022, and they were seen dancing in a video shared on Instagram by actor Vivaan Shah. In 2017 there were reports that Sana got engaged to Mayank. The news was confirmed by Om Puri’s wife Nandita. In an interview, she talked about her husband’s death and said,
We were supposed to attend the engagement of Pankaj Kapoor’s daughter Sana and Pahwa’s son Mayank. Om called me and by the time we reached there, he had reached my house.
Sana started her acting career in 2015 with the film Shaandaar.
She later appeared in the films Ramprasad’s Tehravi (2019) and Saroj Ka Rishta (2020).
He won the Best Debutante Award at the Big Star Entertainment Awards 2015.
- TV Shows: Blacklist, The Big Bang Theory, Castle
- Holiday Destination: London
Facts / Trivia
- Many famous media houses refer to Sanah as Sanah Kapoor.
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- In an interview, Sana revealed that she often faced body shaming because of her weight. He added,
We all have different body types and no one has the right to shame or humiliate another person based on their looks. It affects our confidence. I know in Bollywood only one body type and beauty is celebrated as ‘mainstream’ but as an actor I am willing to lose or gain weight, it depends on That’s what the role demands.”
- She wanted to become an actor since childhood, but her parents wanted her to complete her studies before becoming an actor. When she was three years old, she used to dance to many dance numbers in front of TV.
- When she was four years old, her parents started a production company that produced TV shows. She used to spend most of her time on the sets.
- In an interview, he said that his family was unaware of his selection for the film Shaandaar.
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- She often appears in various newspapers.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.