Hometown: Pokhari Village, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Age: 23 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Famous for||Being one of the eight suspected shooters in the Sidhu Musewala murder case Hindustan Times
|physical statistics and more|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 square meters
in feet and inches– 5′ 8″
|eye color||dark brown|
|Date of birth||year, 1999|
|Age (as of 2022)||23 years|
|birth place||Pokhari Village, Parner Taluka, Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra|
|hometown||Pokhari Village, Parner Taluka, Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra|
|relationships and more|
|wife/husband/wife||name not known|
|Children||he has a daughter.|
|Guardian||fatherSunil Jadhav (died in 2012)
Mother– Sita Sunil Jadhavi
|siblings||She has a younger sister.|
Some lesser known facts about Santosh Jadhav
- Santosh Jadhav is an Indian sharpshooter and history-sheeter. he is a member of Arun Gawli the gang. He is one of the eight suspected shooters involved in the murder of the Punjabi singer and Congress leader. Sidhu Musewala,
- When Jadhav was just 13 years old, his father died.
- After the death of his father, Santosh, along with his family, moved to Manchar in Ambegaon taluka of Pune district of Maharashtra and settled there.
- Jadhav’s mother revealed in an interview that Santosh was a generous child. However, after the death of his father, he fell into a bad company and started taking drugs under their influence. Her mother tried to change her company but failed.
- Four different criminal cases are registered against him in Manchar police station.
- In 2019, Jadhav was suspected of being involved in a rape case.
- In August 2021, he was charged with the murder of gangster Rania alias Onkar Bankheel and a case was registered against him for the same at Manchar police station.
- He escaped from police custody in 2021 and has been absconding since; Apparently, when his name cropped up in the Onkar Bankhile massacre, he left Manchar and went to Rajasthan. Then he hid in Rajasthan, Haryana and Punjab, from where he did his operation.
- Two more cases are pending against him at Manchar police station, including one of ransom and theft.
- Punjabi singer and Congress leader Sidhu Musewala He was gunned down on May 29, 2022 at around 5.30 pm in Jawaharke village of Mansa district of Punjab. Apparently, the shooters fired 40 at Moosewala, and about 7 bullets hit them directly. He died within 15 minutes of being shot and had about 19 wound marks on his body. Musewala was traveling in his Thar jeep along with his friend and cousin when they were attacked by shooters riding in a white Bolero and a dark brown Scorpio.
- During the investigation of the case, the Mansa police suspected the involvement of two shooters from Maharashtra. The sharpshooter was later arrested by the Pune Police after a thorough investigation. Sourav Mahakali, During interrogation of Mahakal, the police came to know about the involvement of another gangster in the murder of Santosh Jadhavin Sidhu.
- Later Punjab Police issued a lookout notice against Jadhav. They even circulated his picture.
- Soon after his name cropped up in the Musewala massacre, he moved to Pune for some time and eventually fled to Nepal.
- During interrogation, Indian sharpshooter Saurav Mahakal revealed that Santosh was in Pune before his photographs were circulated by the Punjab Police.
- Talking to a media person, Santosh’s mother told that she had last met her son about one and a half years ago. He also said that he did not support his son’s criminal activities and if his son was involved in Sidhu Musewala’s murder, he should have been handed over to the police.
- In another interview, Jadhav’s mother sought sympathy for her son and said,
No person becomes a criminal without reason, he chooses the world of crime only when there is some injustice done to him.
- According to some sources, Santosh Jadhav has received advanced weapon training.
- Santosh Jadhav was also suspected to be involved in 2022 Salman Khan Threatening letter case Later, Mumbai Police came to know that there was no direct link between Jadhav and Salman Khan’s case. Talking about this in a conversation with the media, a Mumbai Police official said,
Bishnoi gang member Mahakal, shooter Santosh Jadhav has nothing to do with Salman Khan’s threat letter case. They are not suspects in this case.”