Age: 26 Years
|physical statistics and more|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 square meters
in feet and inches– 5′ 8″
|First entry||Thin layer: Popcorn Monkey Tiger (2019)
|Prize||In 2021, he won the South Indian International Movie Award for Best Debut Actor for the Kannada film Popcorn Monkey Tiger (2019).
|Date of birth||8 June 1996 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 years|
|birth place||Bangalore (now Bangalore)|
|hometown||Bangalore (now Bangalore)|
|school||• Baldwin Girls High School, Bangalore, India
• Sri Kumaran Children’s Home Composite Junior College, Bangalore, Karnataka
|university (Facebook – Saptami Gowda,||Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|educational qualification||BE civil engineering|
|hobby||swimming, traveling, reading novels|
|tattoo||Three triangles are inked on his right hand. Learn, Explore and Create are symbols for the first triangle, second triangle and third triangle respectively.
|relationships and more|
|Guardian||fatherUmesh SK Doddi (Police Officer)
Mother– Shanta Madaiah
|siblings||SisterUthare Gowda (swimmer)
|actress(es)||Radhika Pandit, Nithya Menon, Samantha Akkineni|
Some lesser known facts about Saptami Gowda
- Saptami Gowda is an Indian actress and a civil engineer. In 2022, she appeared in the Kannada film Kantara in which she played the role of Leela.
- Prior to joining the entertainment industry, Saptami Gowda worked as an associate software engineer at Accenture in Bengaluru, India.
- In 2019, she made her acting debut with the Kannada film Popcorn Monkey Tiger, in which she played the role of Girija.
- After this, in 2022, he worked in the film Kantara, directed by Rishabh Shetty. In 2022, Saptami Gowda starrer, Kantara became one of the highest grossing Kannada films. In a media interview, Saptami spoke about the success of the Kannada film and said,
It feels overwhelming sometimes because I never expected it to happen so early in my career. It is still very difficult to digest and I am still doing all this but I am really happy and really proud that I got a chance to be a part of this film. Today, when it has reached this scale, I am really very grateful.”
- According to a media source, Saptami Gowda was offered a role in a Kannada film titled ‘Hey Rama’; However, he declined the offer. Also, in a media interview, he revealed that his characterization in the film ‘Hey Ram’ was the same as he played in his debut, due to which he turned it down. he quoted,
Since I had a good start to my career with Popcorn Monkey… I’ve been very careful about choosing my next project. In fact, there have been quite a few offers, but most of them have not offered me anything significant as the role. I didn’t want to do a character with a regular love interest who gets some scenes and songs, over and over. In fact, the role in Hey Ram is quite good, but it felt the same as I did in Popcorn Monkey…, the genre of the film is the same and I didn’t want to be typecast. So, after a long discussion with that team, we have decided that I will collaborate with them on their next team. They have a script ready that has a strong female character, a cop, and I want to do it whenever they are ready to start. ,
- Apart from acting, Saptami Gowda is a swimmer. Saptami Gowda started swimming at an early age and went on to win various state and national level swimming competitions. In 2010, he won a gold medal at the Indian Triathlon Federation, Indore.