Sehba Musharraf is a Pakistani national who is best known as the wife of the former President of Pakistan. Pervez Musharraf,
Sahba Musharraf was born on Friday 18 February 1948.age 74 years; by 2022) in Okara, Pakistan. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. She studied at St. Joseph’s College for Women, Pakistan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: black
parents and siblings
Sehba’s father was a judge and her mother was a housewife. He has two brothers and two sisters; He has a sister named Huma Khashgi.
husband and children
Sehba got married Pervez Musharraf, who is the former Chief Minister of Pakistan on 28 December 1968. She was twenty years old when they got married. They have two children, a son, Bilal Musharrafwho is a chartered accountant, and a daughter Ayla Raza, who is an architect.
She follows Islam.
Before her marriage, she was the principal of a school in Kharian, Pakistan. Later, he worked as a teacher in several army schools. In 1999, she was her husband’s strategist, who took the lead in Pakistan.
In 2018, Sahba attracted controversy when he was charged with a multi-billion corruption probe by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB). The bureau suspected him of buying ten expensive properties. The notice issued to him read,
You are hereby asked to appear before Malik Zubair Ahmed, Deputy Director IW-1 at NAB(R) on 10th July 2018 at 10.00 AM along with your CNIC with full details of sale and purchase of properties mentioned below The statement is recorded. /Vehicle.”
Facts / Trivia
- Sehba is known by many media houses as the First Lady of Pakistan and Begum Sehba Musharraf.
- She is politically inclined towards the All Pakistan Muslim League.
- In 2001, she visited the Taj Mahal and several other historical monuments in India along with her husband who attended the Indo-Pak summit.
- In 2005, she organized weekend prayers, peace talks and cricket with her husband during her second visit to India.
- In 2006, she had a chance to speak at the George Washington University School of Media about the reforms made for women’s empowerment in Pakistan.
- In 2009, when America’s First Lady, Laura Bush, visited Pakistan, she was gifted by Sehba with amethyst jewelry, a length of silk and a cashmere pashmina worth $680.
- Reportedly, she opened a joint account with her husband in 2011 at Union National Bank, Abu Dhabi, where she deposited 17,000,000 UAE dirhams.
- In 2013, he suffered a huge loss of Rs. 19,61,465 which he had invested in the shares of Bank Alfalah.
- In 2013, she used to meet her husband during the scheduled time when he was put under house arrest.
- In 2014, she requested the Interior Ministry to remove her husband’s name from the Exit Control List (ECL).
- In 2014, her husband fell ill and was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC), forcing her to visit him in Dubai.
- In 2016, she filed a complaint against her husband’s movable and immovable property who was involved in a high sedition case. In the complaint, she said that her husband had gifted his immovable property to her and her daughter Ayla.
- In 2018, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) summoned their children in a corruption case.
- While her husband was the President of Pakistan, she worked for the empowerment of women in backward regions and was also elected as the President of the Asia Pacific Women’s Organization.