Shakti Arora is an Indian television actor. He is best known for playing the role of Karan Luthra in the Hindi television show Kundali Bhagya (2022).
Shakti Arora was born on Friday, 16 May 1986.age 36 years; by 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Travel and Tourism from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. Thereafter, he joined Kishore Namit acting classes. Shakti Arora was fond of acting since childhood. In an interview, Shakti Arora shared, remembering her childhood days,
I remember how as a child I was fascinated by the aura of film stars. That’s when I also wanted to be famous. I remember I told myself, ‘Pata nahi kitne papad belne paayega’. I was in showbiz initially only for fame, and then my auditions failed miserably. Since then I realized that I have to develop a deep passion for acting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11′
Weight (approx): 78 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements (Approx.): Chest 42″ Waist 32 Biceps 14
Shakti Arora belongs to a Hindu Family.
parents and siblings
Shakti Arora’s father’s name is Naresh Kumar. Shakti Arora’s mother Renu Arora is a doctor. Shakti Arora has two sisters and both are doctors.
wife and children
On 6 April 2018, Shakti Arora got married to his longtime girlfriend Neha Saxena, who is an actress and nutritionist. In 2010, Shakti Arora met Neha Saxena on the sets of Tere Liye. When they first met, they found each other rude and avoided conversation; However, after long hours of shooting, they started talking to each other and gradually developed a close relationship.
relationships / affairs
Shakti Arora was in a relationship with Neha Saxena before marrying her.
Shakti Arora follows Hinduism.
In 2006, Shakti Arora made her debut with the episodic television show Ssshhhh… Phir Koi Hai. In 2009, he appeared in the Hindi television show Baa Bahu Aur Baby in which he played the role of Jigar Thakkar. After this, she appeared in several other television shows like Tere Liye (2010), Pavitra Rishta, MTV Webbed (2013), Mer Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2014), Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2014), and Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka (2018). appeared. , In 2022, Shakti Arora appeared in the Hindi television show Kundali Bhagya in which he played the role of Karan Luthra. In an interview, he talked about his show and said,
I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of such a popular show on TV, a show that is loved and appreciated by the masses. I have worked with Zee TV in the past, so it is like homecoming for me. Having been away from TV for almost 3 years, I am really looking forward to getting started. I hope I can live up to the expectations and responsibilities that come with stepping into a popular show like Kundali Bhagya. My character, Arjun, has some gray shades and is someone who wants to create trouble for Preeta and Luthra. ,
television reality show
In 2014, Shakti Arora participated in the dancing reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7. She has made appearances in various reality shows like Science with Brain Cafe (2013), Nach Baliye 7 (2015), Comedy Nights Bachao (2016) and Kitchen Champion. 5 (2019).
In 2018, Shakti Arora was heavily trolled for her illicit relationship in the television show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. According to viewers, the family television show promoted extramarital affairs. Shakti received criticism from the audience for playing such a role, and some even threatened to stop watching the television programme.
- 2014: Nominated as the Artist of the Year for the Indian Television Academy Awards for the television show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2015).
- 2015: Nominated for Indian Telly Awards for Best On-Screen Couple and Best Actor in a Leading Role for the Television Show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2015)
- 2015: Won the Indian Television Academy Award as Youth Icon of the Year for the television show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2015).
- 2015: Won the Times of India Film Award for Most Popular Star of the Year for the Hindi television show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2015).
- Meal: Butter Chicken and Yogurt Chicken
- book: The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- destination: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Fiji and Greece
Facts / Trivia
- Before joining the entertainment industry, Shakti Arora used to work in a travel agency. Shakti Arora also worked in a call center.
- In 2018, Shakti Arora appeared in an Indonesian film ‘Arwah Tumbal Nyai: Bhaag Arwah’., In which he played the role of Shakti.
- In an interview, Shakti Arora shared that the first film she did was It’s a Man’s World; However, the film was never released.
- In an interview, Shakti Arora shared one of his rumors and said that an online portal accused him of being gay because of his role in the movie “Man’s World”.
- In an interview, he had said that his mother wanted him to join any medical profession. He quoted,
Born in Mumbai, I graduated from NM College, Vile Parle. Acting was not a planned profession for me, but I am in this field because of my passion. Since my mother is a doctor, she had planned to get me into the medical profession as well. I always had the feeling of becoming an actor and getting into films. But, since it is very difficult to get into films, I opted to join the medium.
- Shakti Arora’s maternal grandfather Chandrashekhar was a veteran actor of Bollywood. He has acted in more than 250 films. Chandrashekhar passed away on 16 June 2021. In an interview, Shakti Arora talked about his maternal grandfather and said,
He wanted me to complete my MBA and get a job in the corporate world. But, somehow, I was inclined towards acting and later when he saw my TV show, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, he felt proud. My grandfather was not very educated, but he was very educated. He could recite interesting poetry and I had a great time with him, which are beautiful memories to cherish now.”
- He is the Digital Manager of The Good Talent Network. Good Talent Network is an internet platform that provides various courses for content creators.
- According to Shakti Arora, the most memorable moment of his life is when he bought a Honda City and a flat with his own money.
- He is often seen drinking alcohol on several occasions.