Hometown: Cincinnati, United States
Age: 36 Years
Some lesser known facts about Lokesh Kumar
- Shekhar Jayaraman is a Chicago-based lawyer and the founder of Jayaraman Law, a team-oriented law firm. In 2022, he participated in Netflix’s reality television series Indian Matchmaking.
- Over the years, Jayaraman has served on various law organizations such as The State Bar of Illinois, United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois and United States District Court – Northern District of Indiana.
- In 2008, he was selected as a national delegate to represent Ohio’s 2nd congressional district at the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, Columbia.
- In 2018, he established his own law firm named Jayaraman Law. The organization’s law practice focuses on estate planning, business planning, corporate governance, corporate compliance, real estate and criminal defense.
- In 2019, his law firm sponsored the 10th annual gala event of SABA Chicago.
- Shekhar Jayaraman’s parents, Dr Jay Jayaraman and Usha Sitaraman are originally from Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- Shekhar Jayaraman’s elder sister, Uma Jayaraman, is a physician in the United States.
- In 2020, Shekhar Jayaraman made his digital debut with the Netflix series Indian Matchmaking. The series featured modern singles who seek their love in traditional Indian customs. On the show, Shekhar went on a date with event planner Nadia Jaggesar and Houston-based attorney Aparna Shwetarmani.
- Shekhar Jayaraman and Aparna Shwetaramani made an appearance in the third episode of Indian Matchmaking Season 1, where their date began with a casual conversation at a Houston restaurant. However, due to the differences they mentioned, they decided to continue a friendly relationship. He talked about this in an interview and said,
We help each other navigate this new life where we’re giving people feedback, gaining a little more traction on Instagram and various social outlets. She has been very helpful. We talk a lot.”
- In the fourth episode, he arranged a date with event planner Nadia Jaggesar. According to Shekhar, the Chicago date with Nadia seemed optimistic; Nevertheless, they split a few weeks after the Chicago date. In an interview, Shekhar explained,
We had very radically different perspectives on dating, and we had very different views of the world. The stars were not aligned. ,
- In 2022, he appeared again in Season 2 of Netflix’s Indian Matchmaking.
- He is often seen drinking alcohol on several occasions.
- In an interview, he shared his experience of appearing in the Indian matchmaking show and said,
I don’t even know where to start, so many changes but as I tell everyone- at the end of the day all this has been a big gift and a big blessing. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support and kindness.”