Sini Shetty is an Indian product executive, dancer, actor, model and content creator who gained popularity after being crowned Miss India 2022.
Sini Sadanand Shetty was born in 2000 (age 22 years; by 2022) is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and she hails from Udupi, Karnataka. He did his schooling at St. Dominic Savio’s School, Mumbai. He did his higher secondary education at KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai. Thereafter, he did his graduation in Accounting and Finance from SK Somaiya Degree College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Vidyavihar, Mumbai. A marketing company hired him after an internship. As of 2022, she is doing a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) course.
height: 5′ 8″
Weight (approx): 54 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements: 31-26-36
parents and siblings
His father, Sadanand Shetty, is the founder and managing director of Shikin Hotels Pvt Ltd. His mother’s name is Hema Shetty. His brother’s name is Shikin Shetty.
husband and children
Sini Shetty is unmarried as of 2022.
In 2020, she worked as a model for the clothing brand Pantaloons.
Apart from this, she has worked as a model for various brands like Sugar, Global Desi and Disrupt. She also appeared in Airtel’s TV commercial.
A YouTuber with over 6k followers, Sini Shetty frequently uploads dance videos on her self-titled channel. She also uploads many dance videos on her Instagram account. On 3 July 2022, Sini Shetty won the Femina Miss India World 2022 title at the Jio Convention Center in Mumbai. He represented Karnataka in the competition. Sini was crowned Miss India 2020, Manasa Varanasi, The victory paved the way for Sini to represent India at the 71st Miss World pageant. Meanwhile, Rubal Shekhawat emerged as the first runner-up and Shinata Chauhan as the second runner-up in the competition.
During her visit to the pageant Femina Miss India 2022, she won the ‘Times Miss Body Beautiful’ and ‘INIFD Miss Talented’ sub-contests.
Facts / Trivia
- A dance enthusiast since childhood, she started dancing at the age of 4 and completed her arangatram in Bharatanatyam under Padmini Radhakrishnan at the age of 14; Arangatram refers to the graduation ceremony of a student of Indian classical dance in which the master presents his disciple to the public. Apart from Bharatnatyam, she does Bollywood-style Qbop and hip-hop choreography. Later, she took dance training at Dance People Studio by Melvin Lewis in Mumbai.
- She trained at Mumbai-based modeling and pageant training company Kokoberi. She was the second runner-up in the Kokoberry Diva in May 2022 batch.
- In her spare time, Shetty enjoys dancing, doing community service, cooking, doing yoga and traveling.
- In an interview, she revealed that she takes inspiration from Indian actress and model Priyanka Chopra. Shetty said,
Miss World 2000 Priyanka Chopra, when you look at a person some of his words get stuck by you. Akanksha Price rises, I remember hearing one of her interviews where she said, ‘Don’t try to squeeze into glass slippers. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling.’ I have been a fan ever since. ,
- A philanthropist and ardent dog lover, Shetty said in an interview,
If God had fulfilled my one wish, it would have surely happened that no one would sleep hungry. And if I had one more wish, it would be that as soon as I see a dog, I automatically get a dog treat. ,
- As a finalist of Femina Miss India 2022, Cini set up a fundraiser for emergency medical assistance programs in India on the crowdfunding website Cato in collaboration with Child Help Foundation.
- Into the Wild (2007) is his favorite film.