Snehil Mehra is an Indian Content Creator and Social Media Influencer. She is also an actress and comedian. Various Indian television shows including Apaharan (2018), Mere Papa, Hero Hiralal (2018), and Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara (2017) have cast Snehil Mehra for minor comedic roles.
Snehil Mehra celebrates his birthday every year on 7th February. He was born in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. He did his primary schooling from Trinity Convent School, Madhya Pradesh and secondary school education from Little Flower Senior Secondary School and Servite Convent High School, Madhya Pradesh. Later, he earned a degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Jai Narayan College of Technology, Bhopal.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Black
parents and siblings
Snehil Mehra has two brothers named Karan Dixit and Swapnil Sharma. Snehil is the second child of his parents.
husband and children
Snehil Mehra married Rahul Mehra on 13 March 2009.
The couple has a son named Hridaan Mehra.
Snehil Mehra was a very meritorious student in his childhood. During her school days, she received formal training in dancing and singing. As a child, she wanted to become a journalist and often practiced speaking skills in front of the mirror in her home. Later, he expressed his desire to become a news anchor for his father, but he refused and sent him to Bhopal to pursue a degree in engineering. In an interview given to a media house, Snehil Mehra reminisced his childhood memories. He said,
I wanted to do something creative all my life, so I told my father that I wanted to become a journalist. He refused.
In the same conversation, she continued that her mother wanted to help her pursue a career in journalism, but in vain. Later, after completing his engineering degree, he got a job offer in an IT firm. Before joining the job, she went to her brother’s house in Mumbai for a month, where she did an internship at a news channel she loved dearly and decided to stay in Mumbai to pursue a career in media technology. did. he added,
A month ago, I went to visit my brother in Mumbai. Just for fun, I did an internship at a news channel; I had so much fun that I didn’t go back. I was happy when my firm fired me. I told my father that I want to stay in Mumbai.”
In Mumbai, he worked as a trainee at CNBC Awaaz for Rs. 200 per day. Later, she changed her job and joined an entertainment website ‘Business of Cinema’. He then quit the business of cinema after a few months and started working with a production house as a producer. Later, he was promoted to the rank of Creative Director where he wrote drama scripts and began creating content.
In 2018, he acted in the web series Apahan, which was produced by ALTBalaji Productions. In 2020, Snehil Mehra was cast in the web series Bebaaki, which was streamed on Zee5.
social media influencer
In 2018, her role of Seventeen Seconds in the web series Abduction was so much appreciated by the audience that its clip went viral on various social media sites soon after its release. Soon, she created her Instagram account in which she started posting funny videos which were less than a minute long. The Class Of Heroes and The Class Of 2020 Series are two of the most popular videos of Snehil Mehra on Instagram. Her Instagram account is popularly known as BC Aunty. Bollywood actor Sonu Sood often shares some of his comic videos on his Facebook page.
Facts / Trivia
- His full name is Snehil Dixit Mehra.
- Snehil Dixit Mehra is popularly known as BC Aunty on various social media platforms.
- Snehil Mehra regularly posts funny videos and pictures on various social media platforms to entertain her followers. She has a YouTube channel which is followed by more than 323k people. He is followed by more than 204k people on Instagram. According to Snehil Mehra, she wanted everyone around her to be entertained. In an interview given to a media house, Snehil said,
It’s a life, so be guilt-free, live in the moment and enjoy because that’s what we’re going to leave behind. ,
- Snehil Mehra is a kind animal lover. She regularly shares pictures of her pet dog ‘Bobby’ on various social media platforms.
- Snehil Mehra is often featured in its editions by various renowned magazines and tabloids.
- According to Snehil Mehra, he first made a funny video amid the COVID-19 lockdown in India, and his first video went viral on various social media sites, which inspired him to create more to connect with a larger audience. In a conversation with a media house, he said,
Nothing is more relevant than COVID-19 right now. From the very beginning, the idea was to post funny one minute videos and see how people react to them. I received several messages and when I realized that the character resonated with people, I decided to do two more of them. ,