Sohil Singh Jhuti is an Indian Model, VJ, YouTuber, Musician and Vlogger. He is known for participating in many famous reality TV shows like MTV Roadies and MTV Splitsvilla.
Sohil Singh Jhuti was born on Thursday, 22 October 1998.age 23 years; by 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Sohil completed his schooling from Padua High School, Mankhurd, Mumbai. After completing his schooling, Sohil joined the Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce and Technology, from where he earned a degree in Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM). While studying at Oriental College – Sampada College of Commerce and Technology, Sohil represented his college in several acting competitions at various levels.
Height (approx.): 6′ 3″
Weight (approx): 80 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: dark brown
Sohil Singh Jhooti belongs to a Punjabi family.
parents and siblings
Not much information is available regarding the name or profession of his parents or siblings.
Sohil Singh is unmarried.
During his modeling career, Sohil Singh Jhuti has been a part of few commercials for many famous brands. In 2018, Sohil was part of an advertisement for a motorcycle rental company called On Two Wheels.
In 2019, he modeled for ZAAP Speakers.
In 2020, Sohil advertised for Mcaffeine, a brand that deals with body care products.
a talented musician
Sohil Singh Jhuti is a model as well as a creative musician. He is part of a band called Bad Bananas. With the band, Sohil participated in his first stage show in 2017.
Sohil Singh Jhuti is the Cajon player in the band. A cajon is a box-shaped musical instrument.
In 2018, Sohil along with his band, Bad Banana, participated in the Navi Mumbai community festival.
Making his name in reality TV shows
Sohil Singh Jhuti first appeared in the reality TV show, Elevator Pitch. The show aired on MTV channel and Sohil became the winner of the third episode of the show.
Sohil passed the audition for Roadies: Extreme in the same year and participated in the show.
From Roadies, Sohil Jhuti, in 2019, went on to participate in the reality TV show, Splitsvilla.
In 2022, Sohil once again returned as a contestant in season 18 of Roadies.
a budding YouTuber
Sohil Singh Jhuti has a YouTube channel named SOHILLOGICAL with around 3.4k subscribers (As of May 2022). On his channel, he publishes a wide variety of videos from vlogs to short comedy skits. In 2021, Sohil published a skit titled, “What if Harshad Mehta was a filmmaker?”
In May the same year, Sohil posted another video, titled, “Mumbai ke friends.”
He, in 2021, published another video titled “Pickup Lines and PJs”.
Sohil Singh Jhuti owns a Maruti 800.
- Band(s): Green Day and Linkin Park
- Bollywood movie: Tomorrow may not be there
- cartoon character): Johnny Bravo, Dexter and Bart (The Simpsons)
- game): cricket and football
- Superheroes: batman and flash
Facts / Trivia
- For his acting skills, in 2017, Sohil Singh Jhuti won an award at the Annual Day of Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce and Technology.
- Sohil Singh Jhuti also knows how to play the dhol.
- Sohil Singh Jhuti is a big fan of Football Club FC Barcelona. In cricket, he is a fan of the IPL team, Punjab Kings.
- In 2016, Sohil Singh Jhuti was part of a music video for the cover song titled “Maula Mere Lele Meri Jaan”.
- As a VJ, working for MTV, Sohil has interviewed many famous personalities like Nikhil Chinapa.
- Sohil is a talented mimicry artist. During his Roadies Xtreme audition, he imitated Sanjay Dutt And Hrithik Roshan while working; He received appreciation from the judges of the show.
- In one of his Q&A YouTube videos, Sohil Jhuti expressed his desire to take up different types of adventure sports like sky diving and bungee jumping.
- Sohil Jhuti loves to play video games. He has played games like Call of Duty: Warzone and Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG), and even conducts live gaming sessions on his YouTube channel.
- Sohil Jhuti likes to listen to different types of songs in his spare time. He also passionately follows his hobby of travel. Sohil while giving an interview said,
I have no particular interest in music, but I can listen to whatever relaxes my ears and attracts me. At my worst, it was music that helped me pursue it at any cost. Music is my best friend too.”