Suriya Sharma is an Indian actor, best known for her role as Rinku in the web series ‘Undekhi 2’ (2020-2022).
Surya Sharma was born on Tuesday 27 February 1990.age 32 years; by 2021) at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (Approx.): Chest: 42 inches, Waist: 34 inches, Biceps: 14 inches
parents and siblings
Suriya’s father’s name is Ashwini Kumar Sharma, and he is a director. His mother’s name is Asha Kumar Sharma. He has a brother Tarankit Sharma, who is an animator.
wife and children
Surya is unmarried.
Suriya made his debut in the Hollywood film The Rush Chairman (2017), in which he played the role of the Fraternity Guy.
In 2018, he made his Bollywood debut with the film Veere Di Wedding as Arjun.
He made his digital debut with the web series Hostage (2019), in which he played the role of Prince.
He later appeared in the second season of Hostage in 2020. He also starred as Dharmesh in the web series ‘This Black Black Eyes’ (2022). He also appeared as Rinku in season two of the web series ‘Undi’ (2020-2022).
Suriya made his television debut with the show Kaala Teeka (2016) and played the role of Aryan.
In 2020, he won the Best Actor in a Negative Role award for his performance in the web series Undekhi.
He has a Tata Safari car and a Jeep.
Facts / Trivia
- Surya follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He likes to travel, cook and paint in his spare time.
- He has a tattoo on his left hand.
- Surya was interested in acting since childhood. He won the first prize in acting when he was in class three and played a soldier in a play on Children’s Day.
- When he was studying in boarding school, he was suspended from school for some reason.
- When Suriya started his acting journey, he gave at least 800-900 auditions. Later, she was selected for a TV show where she got an opportunity to play a two-minute role for which she paid Rs. 1500.
- In an interview, he revealed that he was rejected for some roles as he was not famous at that time.
- In an interview, he said that his parents were very supportive during his journey, and that his father wanted him to become an artist. He further added,
If it weren’t for my parents, especially my dad, I wouldn’t be in the industry. So, I always have to work hard to reach those heights of success.”
- She starred in various commercials for brands like Pepperfry (2016) and Fortune (2017).
- Suriya shot a few episodes of the web series ‘Undikhi’ in his hometown of Hamirpur. He talked about this in an interview and said,
When I was shooting, it was the first time my parents, especially my father, came to meet me. I was feeling a little nervous at first because I wanted him to see me giving my best shot. It was very special to have his energy around me during the shoot.”
- He is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly. In an interview, he talked about his diet and workout and said,
I like to run and do sports. I would prefer to be flexible and do my own stunts rather than having flexible muscles. As far as food is concerned, he is a fan of dal and roti. “I am a Pahari. I want my own milk and ghee. I am not a fan of the new age vegetarian diet.”
- is a big fan of surya Nawazuddin Siddiqui And when he was working with her, he gained a lot of knowledge about acting from her. He also added,
I have learned a lot from Nawaz bhai. After hearing him talk about his struggling days, I realized that I am on the right track.”
- He is a passionate animal lover and often posts their pictures on social media. He had adopted a dog and named him Tiger while he was shooting for the web series, ‘Undekhee’ in his hometown. The dog turned 1.5 years old in 2020.
- He enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
- He is often featured in various newspaper and magazine covers.