in meters– 1.70 square meters
in feet and inches– 5′ 7″
• In 1986, he joined the RSS and started working as a pracharak of the Sangh.
• In 1989, he joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and worked there as an organization minister.
• In 1994, he was elected as the in-charge of the Yuva Morcha of Bundelkhand.
• In 1996, he was appointed General Secretary of Yuva Morcha.
• In 1998, he was again elected as the General Secretary of BJP State Yuva Morcha.
• In 2001, he became the state president of BJP’s Yuva Morcha.
• In 2004, he was elected as a member of the Jhansi-Jalaun-Lalitpur Legislative Council from Bundelkhand constituency. He also held the post of state general secretary.
• In 2010, he was made the Vice President of BJP.
• In 2012, he became the General Secretary of BJP.
• In 2013, he became in-charge of Western Uttar Pradesh.
• In 2014, he was elected as the in-charge of the BJP membership drive in Uttar Pradesh.
• In 2014, he served as the chief in-charge of the Ganga Yatra of Union Water Resources Development Minister Uma Bharti from Moradabad to Ballia.
• In 2017, he was elected as the Minister of State, Transport, Protocol and Power.
• In 2019, he became the President of Bharatiya Janata Party, Uttar Pradesh.
• In March 2022, he was elected as the Minister of Jal Shakti and Disaster Management in Uttar Pradesh.
• On 10 August 2022, he resigned from the post of BJP President and Cabinet Minister of BJP.
Mother– Rama Devi
• Cash: Rs. 8,02,815
• Deposits with Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs. 6,17,359
• LIC or other insurance policies: Rs. 6,12,125
• Jewellery: Rs. 2,52,300
Gross Net Worth: Rs. 22,84,601
• Agricultural land: Rs. 30,00,000
• Non agricultural land: Rs. 30,00,000
• Residential Building: Rs. 50,00,000
Total Fixed Assets: Rs. 1,10,00,000