Education: PhD in Quran and Sunnah
Marital Status: Divorced
Some lesser known facts about Syeda Bushra Iqbal
- Syeda Bushra Iqbal is a Pakistani TV host, TV producer, lawyer, author, YouTuber and social media influencer.
- Growing up in Dubai, she spent her childhood with her mother on a pilgrimage to Mecca every year.
- She started her career when she hosted a kids show before her marriage.
- At the age of 19, she was pursuing her Bachelor of Commerce when she married Aamir Liaquat Hussain.
- However, after her marriage in 2004, her pilgrimage to Mecca became a divine revelation for her after which she started wearing the hijab.
- As a lawyer, he is enrolled in Karachi Bar Association.
- After her marriage, she hosted the TV show ‘Sehat Sab Ke Liye’ which was aired on PTV News. In the show, he interviewed various doctors and medical experts.
- Thereafter, he worked with Jio TV as an outsourced person.
- She was appreciated for appearing in the TV show ‘Chhoti Si Neki’, which was aired on Jio TV. Meanwhile, she also worked in her husband’s production house.
- She studied her PhD while in Dubai
- She was a lecturer/visiting faculty for the Spring 2019 semester at Iqra University, Karachi.
- In 2018, Syeda Bushra Iqbal’s husband, Amir Liaquat Hussain, revealed his second marriage to media executive Syeda Tuba Anwar. In 2020, Aamir Liaquat Hussain divorced Syeda Bushra Iqbal over a phone call. Following this, she shared the news on her social media handle, which read,
Salaam I think the time has come to bring some clarity about my relationship with my ex-husband Amir Liaquat. He has divorced me. Although divorcing me is one thing, doing so in front of Tuba at her request was probably the most painful and painful thing for my children and me. I put my matter before Allah. ,
Amir Liaquat divorced Syeda Tuba Anwar in 2022, after which he married an 18-year-old girl named Syeda Daniya Shah, who filed for divorce the same year after three months of their marriage.
- She came into limelight when she presented the TV show ‘Ramadan Pakistan’ with Pakistani actor Ahsan Khan on Hum TV in 2019. Subsequently, she earned a nomination for the Best Ramadan Transmission Host of the Year Award Female at the Pakistan Achievement Awards International. 2019).
- In 2022, she appeared on TVOne Pakistan as the Ramzan transmission host for that year.
- Prior to this, she was a senior producer for Pakistani channel Jio TV.
- She runs a YouTube channel titled ‘Insight with Bushra’, on which she talks about religion and lifestyle, interviews various popular media personalities from Pakistan, posts travel and cooking vlogs, and She recites her own poems. She has garnered more than 24k followers on her channel as of 2022.
- In 2021, he was appointed as the Hon. Chairperson and jury member of the WIO Global Women Award Academy in Pakistan for 2022-2023.
- On 9 June 2022, Syeda Bushra Iqbal made headlines when her husband Amir Liaquat Hussain died of suspected heart failure. After Liaquat was found lying unconscious at his home in Khudadad Colony, Karachi, he was rushed to a hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
- In a live stream posted on her YouTube channel, she revealed that she wanted to join the Air Force and become a fighter pilot as a child. As a child, she used to paste pictures of fighter jets on the walls of her room.
- Syeda Bushra Iqbal works closely with the NGO Foundation Fighting Poverty (FFP) for the upliftment of the poverty-stricken section of the society.