Tasha Smith Biography
Born in Camden, New Jersey, Tasha Smith is an American actress, director, and producer who made her directorial debut in 2015.
As an actress, she is best known for her starring role in the NBC comedy series Boston Common.
tasha smith age
Smith was born on February 28, 1971. She is 50 years old as of 2021.
tasha smith mom
Smith is the daughter of Monique Smith. He was raised by a single mother. At present, there is not much information available about his mother. She lives a life away from the limelight.
tasha smith twin sister
Smith has an identical twin sister named Sidra Smith. She works as a producer and writer and is known for her work like; A Love Tale (1999), Daredevil (2003), and Cleopatra, Smiles.
tasha smith husband
Smith is married and divorced. She was married to Keith Douglas. She and Douglas were married from 2010 to 2015 when their marriage was annulled. After dating for a year, both of them got married. Douglas was also his manager.
In 2014, Tasha requested a restraining order against Douglas, who accused Tasha of having an affair with other women in documents filed before her court appearance. Her friend Tisha Campbell-Martin served as a character witness.
Their final divorce decree was issued in March 2015. However, Tasha opposes the divorce, alleging that Keith hid information from her that she should have known before the wedding. And if he had known about her background, they would not have married.
Smith alleged that he was not the “man of clothes” he portrayed during their courtship. Their marriage was annulled in December 2015 on the grounds of a fraud committed by Douglas.
Tasha Smith and Michael K. Williams
On May 27, 2019, Tasha posted a picture of herself and the actor Michael K. Williams Making their relationship Instagram official. In the attached photo of her and Williams, she wrote;
“Nothing makes me happy!!!!! Love of my life @bkbmg ️❤️❤️ THIS MAN GIVES ME GOING!!!!!”
Michael died on September 6, 2021. He was found dead by his nephew in his Williamsburg, Brooklyn penthouse. He was 54 years old at the time of his death. The cause of his death has not been disclosed yet.
tasha smith daughters
Smith has no biological children. Although she refers to actress Zeenat Godlock as her daughter. In early May 2021, she shared her love for Godlock in an Instagram post, which read;
“I never had kids of my own! But God has definitely blessed me with a beautiful talented daughter! Love you baby girl! @jeantegodlock The best is yet to come!”
Godlock also wishes Tasha, whom she wishes a happy birthday as Mama. she wrote; “tasha4realsmith Happy birthday mom! I’m not someone with a big heart and I can’t even know how much I love this woman, so I’ll just say I’m so grateful to have you in my life, Tasha.”
Tasha Smith movies and television shows
- Twin Sitters – Yvonne
- Let It Be Me – Nikita Johnson
- Max Q – Karen Daniels
- Chameleon II: Death Match – IBI Director Tasha Webster
- Plyce Ball – Vonda Watson
- Whole Ten Yards – Jules “Julie” Figueroa
- My Purple Fur Coat – Ruth Smith
- Miles From Home – Keisha Knight
- ATL – Miss Gail Lawrence
- You, Me and Dupree – CeCe Johnson
- Glass House: The Good Mother – Caseworker Neecy Jameson
- Love… and other 4 letter words – Lucille Ames
- Daddy’s Little Girls – Jennifer Jackson
- Why Did I Get Married? — Angela Williams
- The Longshots – Claire Plummer
- Couples Retreat – Jennifer Lawless
- Why Did I Get Married Too? — Angela Williams
- Pastor Brown – Angelique Todd
- Something Like a Business – Angela
- Jumping Broom – Shonda Peterkin
- Addicted – Dr. Marcella Spencer
- Boxing In – Sheila
- Polaris – Sophie
- When Love Kills: The Falicia Blakely Story – Michelle
- Running out of time – Brenda
- The One You Never Forget – Sherry
- Dolemite is my name – Barbara Lyncho
tasha smith net worth
Smith has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million.