Tino Franco (The Bachelorette) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Tino Franco is an American television personality. He is best known for participating in the 19th season of ABC’s television show The Bachelorette Features Rachel Rachia And Gabby Windy, He is a general contractor by profession. Tino is originally from Valencia, California.
Birth and early life
Tino Franco was born on 14 February 1994 in Playa del Rey, California. His father’s name is Joe Franco and mother’s name is Sandy Franco. He has two brothers named Matteo and Tony Franco. He studied at Loyola Marymount University. Franco is currently living in Santa Clarita, California.
|Real Name||Justino Philippe Franco|
|Date of birth||February 14, 1994|
|Age (as in 2002)||27 years|
|birth place||Playa Del Rey, California|
|family||Mother: Sandy Franco
Father: Joe Franco
Brothers: Mateo and Tony Franco
Sister: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Know||Los Angeles, California|
Tino is a general contractor, but rose to fame through The Bachelorette, a television show that premiered on ABC Channel. The show stars Rachel Rachia, 26, a flight instructor from Clermont, Florida, and Gabby Windy, 31, an ICU nurse from O’Fallon, Illinois, where Tino appeared as a contestant.
Education details and more
|College||Loyola Marymount University|
|First entry||Television : The Bachelorette season 19 (2022)
physical statistics and more
|height||In Feet: 6′ 1″ Feet
In Meters : 1.85 Square Meters
|weight||In pounds: 176 pounds
In kg : 80 kg
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|eye color||hazel brown|
|hair color||light brown|
|hobby||Swimming, Cycling and Camping|
social media presence
Some facts about Tino Franco
- Tino Franco was born and raised in California.
- After graduation, he worked as an intern in the Sanitary District of Los Angeles County.
- He is working as Assistant Project Manager in AECOM Hunt since 2019.
- Tino was nominated as a candidate for the Heroes for Healing campaign/contest for Camp Ronald McDonald. He took part in raising money to help send children with childhood cancer. Tino also shared the story of his brother who was diagnosed with leukemia.
- In addition, he won the Hero of the Year title in 2019 for his efforts in the “Heroes for Healing” initiative, which raised $330,000 USD.
- Tino is very active on Instagram and has a huge fan following.
- He likes to read the Wall Street Journal.
- He also enjoys surfing, cycling, camping and spending time with his family.
If you have. have more information about tino franco, Please comment below we will update within an hour.