Trouble was an American rapper, best known for his album Edgewood (2018). He died on 5 June 2022 after being shot and killed in Georgia.
Mariel Semonte Orr aka Trouble was born on Wednesday, 4 November 1987 (age 34 years; at the time of death) His zodiac sign in Atlanta, Georgia, USA was Scorpio. He attended Crim High School, Atlanta, Georgia and Southside High School Atlanta.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements (Approximately): Chest: 40 Inches, Waist: 34 Inches, Biceps: 12 Inches
parents and siblings
Not much is known about his family.
wife and children
Crisis was unmarried at the time of death. He has two children from his previous relationships.
relationships / affairs
Trouble dated actor Alexis Skye, and later dated Nicole Moorman, who is a lawyer.
He lived in Edgewood Zone 6, Atlanta.
Trouble made its debut in 2011 with the song ’17 December’. The song was listed at number 23 on Complex magazine’s list of ‘The 25 Best Mixtapes of 2011’. He appeared in several other songs including 431 Days (2012), All on Me (2014), Scoob Fresh (2015), Scoobzilla (2016), and Year 2016 (2017).
Trouble attracted controversy after releasing a song on the day rapper Young Dolph died in 2021. The name of the song was ‘Stretch Some’. Young Dolph fans were deeply saddened when the song was released, saying it was very disappointing that the song was released at that time.
Trouble died after being shot on June 5, 2022 in Rockdale County, Georgia, US. He was at his friend’s apartment when a man named Jamichel Jones shot him with a gun. The man knew his friend and he shot him because of a housing dispute. His ex-girlfriend Alexis Skye expressed grief over his passing and said,
Would never have imagined getting the call this morning. lost for words. Sorry this is happening to you Scoob… Praying for my kids and family.”
Facts / Trivia
- He was known by his fans as Trouble DTE, Big Trouble and Trouble Trouble.
- In 2020, he sang his last song ‘Thug Love’ (2020).
- He got many tattoos done on his body.
- The trouble started when he was fourteen years old.
- In 2011, he was named in the list of ’15 New Rappers to Watch Out For’ by Complex magazine.
- In 2013, he was listed in the list of ’15 Atlanta Rappers You Should Know’ by XXL magazine.
- In 2016, he appeared in the song ‘Key to the Streets’ sung by rapper YFN Lucci, which was listed at number 70 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2018, in an interview, he talked about his music and said,
My music goes on a personal level. These are the stories of my life. A lot of times I don’t care if na just smokes hot in the game. I’m not going to jump on any n–a. I like a true relationship so we can do music. ,
- In 2019, Trouble hosted a water battle event where people were supposed to have fun playing with water. The incident took place between the cities of Atlanta vs Athens.
- In 2020, he was criticized for posting that his wife might have sex with Drake if he cast Trouble on his album.
- Trouble signed a contract with American producer Mike Will’s Made-It.
- He was often seen smoking at various parties and events.