Husband: Hemant Tiku
Age: 42 Years
Hometown: New Delhi, India
Some lesser known facts about Vani Tripathi
- Vani Tripathi is an Indian film, television and theater artist. She is the former National Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party. She is known for appearing in Bollywood films such as Chalte Chalte (2003) and Dushman (1998).
- As an activist, Vani Tripathi often brings to the notice of various renowned forums in India many issues related to youth and women. Various leadership programs in India and around the world are often led by Vani Tripathi. She is often seen supporting campaigns and programs that urge women’s participation in politics.
- Vani Tripathi is a celebrity campaigner of the Bharatiya Janata Party. She regularly participates in political rallies and campaigns for female contestants of Bharatiya Janata Party in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chhattisgarh states, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
- In 1997, Vani Tripathi began working as an actor and teacher at the National School of Drama Theater in New Delhi, and she held the position until 2003. In 2004, he was appointed as the National Secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party. In January 2015, he was appointed as a board member of the Central Board of Film Certification. In 2015, Vani Tripathi was appointed as the director of Visual Entertainment, an organization that provides business and management consulting services.
- In 1997, Vani Tripathi made her debut as Prostituta Indiana in the film Nale profondo paise straneiro. Later, she appeared as Dushman in 1998 as Sunanda Tripathi, in 2000 as Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani as Mini, in 2003 as Chalte Chalte, in 2004 as Vaani Tripathi in Intekam: The Perfect Game, and Appeared in Bollywood movies like Dil Se Pooch… Kidhar Jaana. In 2006 as Alia.
- Vani Tripathi has acted in several plays by renowned theater directors like Barry John, Maya Rao and Ibrahim Alkazi. In Bollywood, Vaani has worked with renowned directors like Mahesh Bhatt, Tanuja Chandra and Kundan Shah.
- In 2017, Vani Tripathi produced a documentary film on farmer suicides in Vidarbha and Marathwada regions of Maharashtra.
- In 2019, during the coronavirus lockdown, Vani Tripathi, in an interaction with a media house, revealed that she loved watching movies instead of web series, and one of her favorite films was Serious Men. He said,
I have had a busy day but after the night is over, I have enjoyed a few films more than web series. Thriller has been my favourite. One of the Serious Men movies that I really liked was Serious Men.”
- Soon after the release of Kabir Singh in 2019, Vani Tripathi described it as an infectious and violent film.
- Vani Tripathi is a member of Madhya Pradesh School of Drama (MPSD).
- With Vani Tripathi in May 2022 R MadhavanRicky Cage, Prasoon Joshi, Anurag Thakur, Nawazuddin SiddiquiAnd Shekhar KapurRepresented India at the Cannes Film Festival as Indian delegates at the Palace of Festivals and Congress of Cannes, France. Talking to a media house, Vani said that he is extremely happy to represent India at Cannes during the 75th year of India’s independence. He said,
Well it is an absolutely exhilarating year to be in Cannes, it is the 75th year of Cannes and what could be a better celebration for the 75th year of India’s independence than being the country honored in the Marche du Film.