Vishnu Kaushal is an Indian content creator known for creating funny videos. He became even more prominent after appearing in a Hindi web series titled Feels Like Home in 2022.
Vishnu was born on Thursday, August 27, 1998. (age 23 years; as in 2022) in Panchkula, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Virgo. Vishnu did B.Tech Computer Science from Chikara University, Punjab. Vishnu was fascinated by making videos from a very young age.
Height (approx.): 5’11”
Weight (approx): 78 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: brown
parents and siblings
Not much is known about Vishnu’s parents.
Vishnu has a younger brother Govind Kaushal who is also an artist.
relationships / affairs
In 2021, Vishnu Kaushal announced his relationship with Diksha Rawat through an Instagram post. Diksha Rawat is a fashion blogger and YouTuber.
In July 2017, Vishnu worked as the head of operations in an organization called Climbers, Chandigarh. In January 2018, he was appointed as a Creative Head at The Pulp by SocioWash, Chandigarh. In April 2018, Vishnu worked as a Social Media Manager at Life Plugin, Chandigarh. In July 2018, he joined Gunsburg, Chandigarh as a Content and Social Media Manager.
YouTube and Social Media Influencers
When Vishnu was 16 years old, he and his younger brother Govind used to make funny videos. In 2016, he started his self-titled YouTube channel which featured public interviews, mono-logs, vlogs and b-roll vlogs. He started posting content on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook where his content was liked and appreciated by the public. He has over 31.2K subscribers on YouTube. Later, he moved to Delhi and joined a company that paid him for content creation. He has more than 800k followers on Instagram. In 2019, he became the host of a podcast series named Outkast. In this series of podcasts, the topics discussed were related to politics, philosophy, comedy, filmmaking and personal development.
In 2022, Vishnu made his acting debut in the web series Feels Like Home, which is the story of 4 boys living together away from their family. The web series was released on 10 June 2022 on Amazon Prime Video.
After completing his graduation, Vishnu joined AIESEC, a non-profit organization that facilitates cross-cultural internships, and provides global volunteer exchange experiences for the younger generation. In 2019, he joined MensXP, a leading online men’s lifestyle brand in India. In addition, Vishnu worked with well-known brands like Coins Witch, Mojocare Sweet Dreams, Get Simple, Urban Company and Oppo, promoting them on social media platforms. In 2021, Vishnu launched his business company Peach by Vishnu, and his first collection was titled Feeling Peach. Merchandise includes tees, joggers, shorts and a peach pendant.
- In 2019, Vishnu won the Entertainer of the Year award from TLG Blogger and Social Media.
Facts / Trivia
- Vishnu loves writing magazines and in one of his Instagram posts he revealed that in January 2021, he wrote about his desire to be in a web series in his magazine.
- According to Vishnu, he has social phobia.
- Vishu mentioned that during his second year of college he lost interest in his studies as he was more involved in making altars.
- As a result of being unsure about his career, Vishnu went through days of emotional struggle.
- In two years of creating content, Vishnu’s YouTube channel has gained 1000 subscribers.
- During the interview, Vishnu expressed his desire to make a video with Tanmay Bhatt, an Indian YouTuber and comedian.
- Speaking in an interview about his hometown, Vishnu became nostalgic and said that he wanted to work in Chandigarh.
- Taba Chake is one of Vishnu’s favorite guitarists.
- Talking about his career Vishnu said that
There was always an alternate plan. This was an alternative plan. I started making videos from class 12th. I was in my college when I started this. When I was making videos in college, for the first 4 years I was doing B-Tech in Computer Science Engineering. I was also working with an organization at the time, so I was doing college, working on something and making videos. After college, I got an internship/job and I was doing that. I was in social media marketing, PR and advertising, then I got a call from MainXP asking if I wanted to come and audition. Until I got that call, I never took this one thing off, that is, my day job. I was always making videos. For me, making videos was never a profession. For me, it has always been time to do whatever I can. That time is my time. It was my time to make videos after coming back from my college or job. It’s always been fun for me.”
- Vishnu said in a video interview that he once wanted to become a teacher too.
- During his school days, Vishnu along with a friend created a Facebook page where he used to sell customized T-shirts.
- Vishnu likes to cook and read in his spare time.
- Vishnu is an animal lover. He is often seen posting videos and pictures of animals on social media platforms.
- Vishnu was also a part of Vajor’s menswear collection launch campaign.
- Vishnu said in one of his YouTube videos that as a content creator he has experienced many new things.