Varda Khan is an Indian journalist, best known as the wife of producer Sajid Nadiadwala.
Varda Khan S Nadiadwala was born on Sunday, 6 July 1975.age 47 years; by 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Their zodiac sign is Cancer. He studied at Nirmala Rani High School, Bangalore. He did his graduation from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx): 65 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements (Approximately): 36-34-36
parents and siblings
Varda’s father’s name was Aziz Khan, who was an actor.
His mother’s name is Zohra Khan, who is a housewife.
He has a brother Faiz Khan, who is an actor.
He has a sister Urosa Khan, who is an actress.
husband and children
Varda married producer Sajid Nadiadwala on 18 November 2000.
They have two sons, Subhan and Sufyan.
She follows Islam.
After working as a journalist, she started producing films and joined Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. She is the producer of the film ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004)’.
Despite being behind the camera for years, she modeled for a jewelery brand in 2017.
In 2021, he worked as a producer in the Bollywood film ‘Tadap’. In an interview, he talked about the film and said,
I am really excited for Taapsee as it is a beautiful love story. One who has loved someone in his life, and has loved with full dedication, this movie is about all the people who are in love. ,
In 2018, she won the award for ‘The Most Spacious Mom’ at the Asia Spa Awards. In an interview, he talked about the reason behind getting the award and said,
I love working out. Staying fit is my motto and whatever happens, I always make sure that I am training. Sajid makes me do all kinds of workouts and sometimes he even designs them for me. Through these videos, I want to inspire women to be fit and like me I hope every husband, son or brother inspires women in the family to be fit like me.”
Facts / Trivia
- Varda’s hobbies include traveling and dancing.
- Varda and Sajid first met during an interview when she was sixteen years old.
- Varda was often questioned about Sajid’s first wife Divya Bharti who died in 1993. In an interview, he talked about Divya and said,
Divya is still a part of our life. We talk to each other on their anniversaries and birthdays. When my kids watch her movies, they call her ‘Badi Mummy’. So, guys, she is still a very beautiful part of our lives. I never tried to take his place. I have made my place. Memories are always beautiful. So, stop trolling me! He is a part of my life, and we are enjoying it. Sometimes people say, ‘Divya Bharti was very nice. Of course, it was good man. we love her. He is very much a part of my life. ,
- In 2015, in an interview, Varda said that she was the one who proposed to Sajid. She also said that it was not a big deal for women to propose to a man. He added,
I first met her on Divya Bharti’s first death anniversary when I was 16 years old. One meeting and I knew he was the one. It took me eight years of hard work to make him love me. I used to find ways to meet him – stories, interviews or just getting down on his shoots. I was crazy about Sajid. I tried so hard to impress him that I also took my articles to him. Sometimes, he would get irritated with me and ask his office staff to tell me that he was actually there when he was out. Today they call me Bhabhi. Sajid never proposed me, I proposed him. One day I told him on phone that in future when we will get married… and he called me. If you love, love madly and passionately, then love cannot be half-hearted. The honeymoon is not over for us, even though we have kids today. I still can’t believe we are married. I met Sajid with such enthusiasm, I prayed a lot, didn’t I?
- In 2020, she was featured in the song “Yeh Zindagi”. The song was directed by his elder son Subhan. The song paid tribute to the frontline workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- She has very good bonding with many Bollywood actors, but shares a special bond with them. Kriti Sanon, In 2021, she took to Instagram to express her love for Kriti. He shared a picture of them hugging and captioned it, ‘There is nothing that can’t be healed by a hug.’
- In 2021, he paid tribute Sushant Singh Rajput The Favorite Bollywood Movie Award won by the film ‘Chhichhore’ at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards by dedicating it to him.
- In 2022, in an interview, she revealed that her husband still keeps things Divya Bharti in his wardrobe.
- In 2022, she gave a speech at the Dubai Expo 2022 on the occasion of Women’s Day.
- She is a passionate animal lover and often posts their pictures on social media.
- She works out regularly and often posts pictures of her workouts on social media.
- She often appears in various newspapers.