Yashashree Masurkar is an Indian actress and model. She mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. Apart from being an actress, she is also a voice over artist. She became one of the participants in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Marathi Season 4 in October 2022.
Yashashree Masurkar was born on Tuesday, 30 December 1986 (Age 35 years; by 2022) in Mumbai, India. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He completed his schooling at GJ Vartak School, Vasai, Maharashtra. Soon after completing her schooling, Yashashree Masurkar earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Mumbai.
Height (Approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (Approx.): 65 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: dark brown
Figure Measurements (Approx.): 34-26-36
she is not married.
After completing his formal education, he started working as a radio jockey in All India Radio for a brief period. After that she joined a BPO as a customer care executive.
Yashshree Masurkar started working in films in 2016, and she made her film debut in the Marathi film Laal Ishq as Nisha. In 2021, she was cast as Savita in Kabaaad: The Coin.
According to Yashashree Masurkar, she started working on television in her childhood and appeared as a child-star host in a Marathi television reality show. In 2010, she became a household name with the television show Rang Badli Odhni, which aired on Star One. In this show, she played the role of Khanak Khandelwal, who became popular for her on-screen love chemistry with her co-star Karan Tacker.
Yashashree Masurkar appeared as Mriganayani in a few episodes of the television show Chandragupta Maurya in 2011. Later, she appeared in several popular television shows such as Sanskar – Dharohar Apno Ki, Chakravarti Ashok Samrat and Krishnadasi. In 2013, she was cast as Sumitra in the television show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se and played the role of a vamp in the show. His negative role in the show was so impressive that he was hated by the audience in real life as well. Once, in a media interaction, Yashashree Masurkar revealed that when she used to meet people in person, she used to get hateful comments from them. He said,
I laugh when I walk the streets. People start abusing me. Negative characters seem to have a better reach than positive ones.
Yashashree Masurkar acted as Agnishikha in the television show Chakravarti Ashoka Samrat in 2015. The following year, she appeared in the television serial Krishnadasi in a supporting role. In 2019, he worked in a Marathi television serial Laxman Resham.
- film: Mandi by Shyam Benegal in 1983
Facts / Trivia
- Yashashree Masurkar is also known as Tuktukrani.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Reportedly, Yashashree Masurkar used to take tuition classes of some school students when she was in class VIII as she was a bright student during her school days.
- Yashshree Masurkar was one of the contestants in a beauty pageant called ‘Shravan Queen’ in 2009. At the end of the show, she won the title of second runner-up of the show.
- According to Yashashree Masurkar, her favorite actress is Meryl Streep, and her favorite actor is Naseeruddin Shah. In 2011, he talked about his favorite film actors in a media interview. He said,
Meryl Streep is the most powerful actress. Naseer Sahab on the other hand is my favorite hero and almost every film of his is close to my heart.
In the same conversation, she discussed her favorite movie scene. she expressed,
Shyam Benegal’s Mandi is one of my favorite films and there is a scene in the film where Naseer Sahab (Naseeruddin Shah) gets drunk and explodes.
- He is a compassionate animal lover. He has a pet cat and dog named Pepper and Kishu respectively. She often shares pictures of her pet cat and dog on various social media platforms.
- Once, in a media interview, Yashashree Masurkar revealed that she loved to travel to distant places in her spare time and often spent time doing photography.
- In 2019, Yashashree Masurkar was invited to the World Film Festival in Silicon Valley in San Francisco to perform as a dancer. She also appeared as a judge for his ramp show during the same show.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.