Yuvraj Menda is an Indian actor and fashion influencer. He is best known for playing the role of Dilton Doli in Zoya Akhtar’s The Archies.
Yuvraj Menda was born in 2002 (age 20 years; by 2022), and she is from Mumbai. He did his schooling from Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai. While in school, he once participated in the PP Trophy competition.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: brown
Not much is known about his family.
Yuvraj started his career as a dancer. In September 2018, he created a self-titled YouTube channel. However, the channel does not have any content on it.
He has been featured in YouTube videos of YouTubers like Ali-Tara Motwane and Tanisha Mirwani (The Tanisho). In 2021, Yuvraj, along with Adarsh Agarwal and Diya Bhageria, was elected as moderator and assistant director of the historic Security Council at CMUN.
In 2022, he uploaded a dancing video of himself with social media star Tanisha Mirwani (Tanisho) on his Instagram account. In the video, she was dancing to the beat of Beyonce’s ‘Freakme Dress’.
In the same year, he played Dilton Doyle, a naughty teenager who was in love with Archie and the gang, in Zoya Akhtar’s Netflix film The Archies. The film is a live-action musical screen adaptation of the popular comic The Archies. The film revolves around progressive characters and modern themes that pertain to the youth.
- Choreographer: Cesar Gonsalves
Facts / Trivia
- Yuvraj has a tremendous fan following on his Instagram account. He has around 12.6K followers on Instagram as of 2022.
- An avid dog lover, Yuvraj has a pet dog named Agastya Menda.
- His fans often compare his looks to Harry Potter.
- He is often addressed as a gay on his Instagram posts, however, he/she is mentioned in his Instagram profile.
- His friends and family fondly call him Yuvi.